• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale xxxbed.com up for private sale- xxxbook.com sold for $100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotFame

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
4
Hi gang,

I picked up xxxbed.com when I saw that xxxbook.com sold for $100k on Sedo. Heck, people are not thinking book when they want a site like xxxbook.com. They WANT a bed buddy to replace the book.

I am putting this up for bids on this forum exclusively for two days, before I take it for a ride on the markets.

Please PM me with your bids, or ideas.

Many kind regards,
Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom