• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale XXZ.COM - Geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebies

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
XXZ.COM has a bid of $2001 at NameWinner. Who in the world would be paying this much for this domain?

Am I crazy or does this seem extremely high?

Andrew
 
NameWinner bids always seem to be extremely high.
 
Sometimes names go crazy there but there were some bargains today.

Bargain of the day 6/4/03 at NameWinner.com:

Friendshipwear.com $88
 
Buydomains got it and they didn't use Namewinner
 
Interesting. It says pending ay NameWinner.
Thank you for the correction.
I got sniped on that one.
 
Another 6/4 bargain: VIDEOSALES.NET ($27)
Also they didn't get it but cobranding.net ($61)
 
it gets good OVT, typo for XXX. Adult traffic is always $$$.
 
good point devildude8989, though it is only listed as 98 searches a month.

As for those of you posting Bargains of the day, are those just domains that you guys had on your watch lists?

Andrew
 
I was the one pushing the price on cobranding.net and got sniped on the last 30 sec. $62.
 
I had the dropwizard slot on this name for what it was worth :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by clemzonguy
I had the dropwizard slot on this name for what it was worth :rolleyes:
For being a top drop, not much.

sorry gfmartin :dead:
 
Originally posted by actnow
I was the one pushing the price on cobranding.net and got sniped on the last 30 sec. $62.

oops! That'd be me on that snipe. Unfortunately I didn't get it though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom