• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers yahio.co.uk, mispelled yahoo domain , has traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I am the owner of www.yahio.co.uk.
This is a mispelled domain of www.yahoo.co.uk.
The domain gets traffic everyday not huge amounts, up to 8 visitors per day. Proof can be given on request.
These are people who are searching for yahoo.co.uk, but has mistyped it, I have done no advertising whatsoever.

I am open to offers.

thanks
 
Please provide stats here--thanks
 
This isn't the traffic section, and it's NOT hard to believe it gets AT LEAST 8 uniques/day - I'd personally expect more from such a close typo.
 
yahio.co.uk, gets up to 8 unique visitors per day

It is not a huge amount, but they are people who want a search engine, this is why I redirected yahio.co.uk, to my search engine, searchrodeo.com yesterday.So I can benefit from the unique visitors everyday.
 
Searchrodeo doen not work.. server error ? you are missing out ...

whats the guide price / BIN ?

Thanks
 
I`m interested but would be worried about TM issues
 
Just make an offer, as long as it is over $10, I will consider it. The domain is at 1and1 if there is any costs to transfer, by 1and1 than the buyer will have to pay for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom