• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Yamuna.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamuna is mainly for indian crowd, low $xx undeveloped , if you can provide good content (from books) its mid$xxx.

Regards
 
Thanks for the appraisal. How much would I get if I develop the domain?

More opinions are welcome...
 
Thanks for the appraisal. How much would I get if I develop the domain?

Nore opinions are welcome...

No telling.. depends on how well its developed.. traffic & revenue brought in
 
Try contacting businesses in Yamunanagar (Haryana) . You may get a buyer who might pay you a good amount. Goodluck.

URLtrader
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom