• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yay. Got my first click

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
1
This is my very first click after months of trying to figure out this business.

I'm sure most of you have gotten past this point, but it sure is exhilarating when you see it for the very first time!

Crossing my fingers that this isn't a fluke.
 
good for you!

it took you months to get your first click...? yikes...
 
Yeah, I think I just pick crappy names. I'm still trying to do this by just reg'ing domains. Might have to rethink that strategy though.

EDIT: Reading this forum sure helped! Wish I found this earlier.
 
Wow, one advise i would have for you is to buy/reg names based on ovt w/e. good luck.
 
Thanks. I sure hope I can find some good ones.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom