• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yeaha got my verified seal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingonline

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
I just wanted to jump a little around, because I finally got my verified seal showing up *running-jumping-wonderingwhy* ;)

At the end it's good at least to show support to DNF & hopefully get even more trust from people, made my first transaction just one hour ago at DNF and am ready to start off here.

PS: My sig will come soon & I'm sure some will like it :humble:
 
When did you pay for it? I payed for it over a month ago and I still don't have it. What is going on? I faxed info, I contacted support, nothing.
 
I mailed the admins & all was done in "some days" at least (that's why I'm happy to have it now shown up :D) ;)
 
I should probably get one too, i don't undersatans what advantage it gives you, but it looks nice :-)
 
Hi Provider,
for established members & legends such as yourself no benefits! :cheeky:
But for newish folks it looks good & they have to prove their name,address from bills etc.
It gives extra credibility & should help with sales.
Cheers, Pred

NB: Shytkicker, i have pmed you. Basically the only way to get anything done on here is to pm IMPACTADMIN at bottom of page. He sorts things.
Support is a complete waste of your time & in many cases IMO some mods are here to hinder, not help. Just an opinion. :banplease:
 
Now you can hang with the cool kids.
 
Hi i also want to become verified but there is a problem i use my cousins creditcard to order thigs and dnf wants the billing info and address info to be the same is there any other way to become verified
 
Hi i also want to become verified but there is a problem i use my cousins creditcard to order thigs and dnf wants the billing info and address info to be the same is there any other way to become verified

That sounds a bit complicated but if you're still a minor (no offence if you're not) you might consider to PM impactadmin to work a way out. Good luck
 
Well you dont know pakistan using creditcard or banking is alot of trouble
 
Now you can hang with the cool kids.

well, a bit too old to hang out with kidz (ok, with mine I do ;) ), but hey, sounds cool anyway :D hey millionaire kidz outthere, let's play: buy my domains with mom's and dad's money :-D :-D :-D
 
I think it's a matter of trust, even people that are well known here. Some one may be new, and want to buy a domain from you and it helps.

Also it shows, that you want to put some roots here. Not really just a hit and run type, so it does help people trust you at different levels I think.
 
Thanks tas38, I'm happy to put roots here ;) nobody liked to buy the domains I offered until now, but it's alright, time is on my side :D (as I'm no teeny I know time's changing things ;) ) Again thanks for the welcome!
 
I've faxed my information in a couple of times & get no response.
 
I sent an emai attachement and it went fine, faxes can be bad to read etc., why don't you just make a photo and send? it's much easier!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom