• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Yeaha got my verified seal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, it is right to involve costs, it is work for the admins, so even $5 is very low! remember, you paid $50 just for access as platinum member, which ONLY shows you have money, but the verification shows, you are serious.
 
Hi,
Agreed itrader rating is most important.
I think having both is the best tactic.
Predator :eyebrows:
 
I never even look at whether one has a DNF Seal or not.

However, I will look at trader feedback, if one has any, and also sometimes look at their past posting history / google, etc.

Problem with relying on the DNF Seal is that a scammer can easily obtain one - either directly by applying for a DNF Seal ... or indirectly by hacking a dormant user account, etc.

On a related note, in light of DNF being hacked, one can't be certain that everyone who has a seal truly obtained their seal legitimately.

And finally, there's nothing that precludes one copying the DNF Seal graphic and uploading it as their avatar - many people would be fooled unless they mouse over the avatar graphic.

Ron
 
oh wow, you are on a negativity trip, aren't you? :dance:

(just kidding, your points are right, but it does not hurt to have the seal :thumb: )
 
Congrats on the seal. Its good stuff huh, ;)
 
I disagree, it is right to involve costs, it is work for the admins, so even $5 is very low! remember, you paid $50 just for access as platinum member, which ONLY shows you have money, but the verification shows, you are serious.

I agree, I just paid and sent proof by e-mail. I can't wait until I get the seal so members can have more trust when dealing with me since I'm new here :).
 
I was lucky, I have online bills I pay. So I only had to take a screen shot of a bill, then email that to DNforum to get my cert.

So if any of you have a bill online, that is the easy way to do it then.
 
It only shows you have a place to live. Trader feedback is what counts.

Oh no!!! The seal is the ONLY thing that matters; just forget about that itrader thing.


(j/k, check my itrader...)
 
I hope I get my seal soon, everything has been submitted :). How long does it usually take?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom