• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers yoquierogames.com I love Games .com 118 Ovt w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzsleds

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Thinking of selling www.yoquierogames.com, flash games site. "Yo quiero" is spanish and translates into "I love" or "I want"... so the name means I love games or I want games. The site recieves steady type in traffic, and gets 10x page views. I update this page maybe once a month at best. I really think this site holds a lot of potential if you are motivated, but will also make a steady $100-$150 a month if you dont want to do anything.

Revenue: $3.50-$6.00 a day
Revenue is from goggle adsense. The total revenue is from September 2nd 2006 to May 12 2006. About 8 months.


Traffic


Min offer: $2000.00
BIN: $6000.00

I will sell for less than the BIN, open to offers and questions.
Thanks
Dan
 
Yo quiero = I want, but its still good good luck with sale
 
Site averages 300 - 400 uniques per day without being updated. It is important to note that, it gets 3,000 - 4,000 page views a day so if you were to get accepted to fast click you could be making a lot more. The site acts like a parked page for me, becuase I have no time to work on it or update it.
 
last chance to get your offers in...
mysql customized premade database which has over 250+ games
 
last call yoquierogames.com domain, database and site for a good price. BIN lowered to $4,000 for quick sale. PM or Post offers and questions
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom