Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

You can Easily bank $40k a month with Financial Offers: Correct or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that guy is real. a close friend of mine knew a manager in cj. theres even someone who makes $150k/mo that manager said.

none

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paymaster7 said:
I have a hard time believing that there are more than a very small handful or people taking the 1,000+ mortgage applications MONTHLY that would support a $40,000 income from them.

Most mortgage companies, even the very large ones, struggle to reach 1,000 applications monthly.

They're mortgage leads not applications. Big difference.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5starAffiliates said:
However no amount of traffic will get you money back from affiliate programs that don't convert well or track right, so finding GREAT programs is also an important part of the puzzle.

CJ is a horrible company to work with. They are well known for disabling users' accounts almost as frequently as Adsense. Also, I sent over 1000 visitors through CJ affiliate links and they did not give me credit for 1 sign up. I know several people with the same horror stories.

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
CJ is a horrible company to work with. They are well known for disabling users' accounts almost as frequently as Adsense. Also, I sent over 1000 visitors through CJ affiliate links and they did not give me credit for 1 sign up. I know several people with the same horror stories.

I would like to hear more of those story's ........I was just about to start pushing cj heavy.............If you could please fill me in on those storys

Thanx

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
With CJ like most other affiliate networks (or hosting companies or ISPs or registrars or whatever) you will find some people that have horror stories and hate them, while others love them and make lots of money.

BGray

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some of you nay sayers in this thread need to think a second before posting. I see some really matter of fact posts about how this isn't true and you don't have a clue.

Is the fellow mentioned a Super Affiliate? Yes
Does he probably work 12+ hours a day and have an efficient and unique approach? More than likely

However, it is true regardless of how much you like or dislike CJ.
Denying it is even possible is really closed minded.

profecy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
This is why I stick with good old clickbank. They're worked great for me so far.

indemand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
One of the things I really like about C is the ability to find affiliate programs with datafeeds. Datafeeds make everything so much nicer.

I have heard you can mix adsense with your CJ affiliate stuff to make some decent cash. Although I am sending them a fair bit of traffic, no really seeing a payoff yet.

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How do we know affliate programs are really honest. We don't. Thats why I don't use them. Send them tons of traffic and leads for them to tell you that only 1 out 20 applications were approved. How do I know that only 1 out of 20 applications were approved .....because they told me so.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators