• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

You think you have this business mastered? Give me a few minutes of your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
I am in the middle of creating a very detailed ebook about the domain name industry, how to become successful as a new domainer in todays day and age, and most importantly techniques used by experienced domainers. I am hoping to get a variety of submissions from members.

This is where you come in.

If you would, please PM me any of the following you would like to share. If there are parts you would like to leave out, feel free.

1) How many domain names you own.
2) What type of domain names do you focus on
3) What techniques do you use in finding domain names.
4) Do you register names more often then buy them
5) How often do you sell your names
6) Would you like to be mentioned in the ebook.
7) Anything else you would like to add.

You do not need to list them in the same order. Regardless of how much you have to say, a few sentances, a few paragraphs, or a few pages are all fine.

Any help from anyone would be GREATLY appreciated! Please make submissions as DETAILED as possible!

Kind Regards,
Andrew Shaw
 
Would anyone care to help? I know its not much, but 300 DNF$ to the first person that sends me a detailed submission.
 
Not sure why you want more competition in this business.
 
Sent you a little something something. No DNF please.
 
I sent you a few answers. No DNF Required.

Best of Luck with your eBook.
 
DomainsInc, If giving advice, and suggestions were a crime... the forum would contain nothing but sales threads. I'm quite sure you didnt learn about this business all on your own;

Whitebark, Lazyleo & meganerd... Three I can always count on. Thanks a lot guys.
 
Sent you a PM. No DNF please ;)
 
When you get this project up, let me know. I would be glad to include a link from my site.

I have asked for similar input to introduce domaining to a whole new niche market but got no response.

I am actually looking for a raw beginners guide to domaining and web site building from scratch to point total newbies who want to start an on-line business. Step One: choosing the right domain name, registrar, and host.

Good luck and let me know when and if this gets off the ground. Reaching 2000-4000 people a day ain't a bad thing.
 
Available to talk if you would like, anytime! And in regards to why you would want others to join, we'll because that brings more money into the market place and when more people own more of the land, than values go up and you have a healthy market. When only a small portion of the people own all of the property and wealth, then the market stagnates! I know when I look to purchase a domain, the first thing I do is look to see what other extensions are available, the second thing I do is see how many different people own all of those extensions. If one person has purchased all of the "land", rather than diverse ownership, then the value of the domain will go down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom