Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

You wanted buyers or maybe you want to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
July 2008

DropWizard.com is pleased to announce the launching of our newsletter

"COUNTRY CODES ONLY"

This newsletter will be sent daily, Monday to Friday, devoted to the marketing of prime generic one or two word
Country Code Domains (cctld's)

WHY "COUNTRY CODES":

Many of you enjoyed DropWizard.com services when we were catching expired Domains for our clients. However by 2004 we
made a decision to exit that market and start catching for ourselves. What many of you don't know was I felt the
.Com market was rising rapidly and future progress would only be made at a huge expense. Given today's prices
it appears that prediction was right on the money. I felt that Country Codes were seriously underestimated
and seriously undervalued. Accordingly that is the direction I moved in.

For those of you that are not familiar with our previous services in the drop market please feel free to read
our previous bio in DNJournal.

http://www.dnjournal.com/columns/coverstory9.htm

I believe that Country Code Domains will one day surpass the current king of the hill .Com! There are far more local
and national companies selling goods within each Country than international enterprises. People (buyers) tend to
trust local (Country) Domains and local enterprises over international companies. Regulatory and other legal hurdles
frequently prevent companies from marketing their goods outside the Country. For all these reasons I believe the
local CCTLD for each Country will eventually become "THE DOMAIN EXTENSION OF CHOICE" in the consumer's mind.
Local search is becoming a larger and larger part of the search market, therefore, local extensions will become
increasingly important in providing local search results.

For all the above reasons I believe that CCTLD's are vastly underpriced and represent one of the best opportunities in
Domain investment today. And for those of you that read DNJournal I think we've been seeing Country Codes
selling at higher and higher prices and taking more and more of the prime sales announcements.

BUYERS:

I went to one seller known for having success with Country Code Domains and was stunned to find they
boasted over 10 million Domains listed. WOW! I have soooo much time to scroll through endless pages.
Take advantage of the filtered lists, no more spending time crawling endless forums looking for gems.
Fabulous generic Domains with sellers encouraged to sharpen their prices. Most days we don't expect to exceed
10-20 prime generic Domains.

There will be Domains for all budgets.

SELLERS:

Take advantage of our large clientel base. There are over 1300 large qualified buyers in our initial mailout.
These are major purchasers and represent some of the largest buyers in the world. Fast deals. I have closed
major $xx,xxx deals, been paid and the Domain transferred in less than 5 minutes with these clients!

For .CA sellers DropWizard will be working with the LARGE INTERNATIONAL BUYERS to help them qualify under CIRA
regulations. This means you can now market your domains to the entire world!!!

Because information like this is time sensitive I'm giving the Canadian board members a one day advantage in the signup
process before I launch it to the rest of the members and other boards. I'll also waive the $1 Paypal Verification fee, Your

membership on this board is sufficient. I still need the paypal info however for billing purposes should you ever buy.

You can start at http://dropwizard.com PS submitting domains for sale does NOT sign you up for the newsletter. You must do that separately.

Please let me know if you run into any glitches.

I'll be happy to answer any questions privately or on this thread.

regards

Gordon

Last edited:

Daem0n

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All aboard!
Thanks for your efforts.
I agree 100% with your ideas regarding ccTLDs.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just signed up.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just signed up, thanks.

DomainersNet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just signed up too.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just signed up here and listing some names! Great work Gordon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators