• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

You will love it ......something to keep your mind running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting concept with the cash back based on your bid. The chances of non-payment here are huge. People are making bids in hopes of being outbid. Kinda like a "hot potato".
 
Fraught with difficulties if the price rises much higher and the buyer's not impressed, especially as the seller "prefers" PayPal. As Stevo suggests, it'll probably revert back to second chance offers at about the normal ebay price mark for whatever the domain is.
 
That is crazy, it could be a .name? I wouldn't pay reg for a .name, even a single letter .name... LOL. Good luck to the person that wins wow.name for $500k. LOL Cheers,

Acro
 
The "we pay you a bonus for bidding" idea is amazing....u will surely use it for something someday hahaha
 
acronym007 said:
That is crazy, it could be a .name? I wouldn't pay reg for a .name, even a single letter .name... LOL. Good luck to the person that wins wow.name for $500k. LOL Cheers,

Acro

I've sold 3 .names for mid $xxx

food for thought ;)
 
acronym007 said:
That is crazy, it could be a .name? I wouldn't pay reg for a .name, even a single letter .name... LOL. Good luck to the person that wins wow.name for $500k. LOL Cheers,

Acro

I agree .name is the most useless extension.
 
I bet its something like .name and info.
 
very wierd to bid for a name one doesn`t know about. you could end up with a worthless name. anyway it is a good concept for those who have a lot of funds to throw into the skies!!
 
not for long...he pushed me to do not delete my bid and I received other messages that make me worry about this auction
 
italiandragon said:
not for long...he pushed me to do not delete my bid and I received other messages that make me worry about this auction

What are you trying to say? I take it you are worried?

:yield:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom