• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

your $8.95 enom site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
I'm building a site, and in it I need to offer $8.95 enom accounts. I am building my own, but it might be a couple of months before I get to it. If you have one I will be glad to offer your site until I get my site up. I normally get say 8 people a month to sign up at enom, and currently just send them to enom, need to offer them free $8.95 accounts. If you have free $8.95 auto sign enom account I will send them to your site until my site is finished. thanks.
 
You can send them to www.talkhost.com to sign up for a $8.95 reseller or you can sign up there yourself and then create your own resellers under your own $8.95 account... You will not make any profit yet but at least they will be directly under you for when you become your own ETP...
 
well Thanks but I'll send them to my account when i finish my site. I don't need an $8.95 but thanks. I will send them to your site until then though. I had that same site, but stopped working so going with an enom script, if I ever take time to get working and redesigned.
 
why, I wasn't advertising my site, but looking for a site I could use for one of my sites.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom