• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Yourhd.tv (with Holding Site) Plus Other Variants

internetheaven

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2010
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
yourhd.tv -- 74 Backlinks, Registered May-13, 475 Page Site, 3000 Visitors, £95 Revenue

I also have two other variants on the HDTV theme:

yourhdtv.co.uk -- 14 Backlinks, Registered Mar-07, 90 Page Site, 200 Visitors, £15 Revenue

yourhdtv.net -- 41 Backlinks, Registered Oct-09, 90 Page Site, 200 Visitors, £15 Revenue

I would prefer to sell them as a group of three, but am open to individual offers.

The websites on them are holding sites which is why I am listing these as domain sales. The articles are copyscaped, but they are simply SEO content articles and the design is a common template. I'm happy to hand over the site to any buyer though, as I'm not going to be using it after a sale. I'm switching careers to children's animation:


I'm therefore selling up anything. 200 websites/domains for sale in various industries if you want to get in touch.

Thanks!
Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom