Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed YPKing.com Cash Cow, Make over 720 Sites. Made $20K this year VERY PART TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.. and I made it not even promoting. Domain expires Sept next year godaddy.
Am selling YPKing.com and the mother script YPKing.com/script.html

I have made over $20,000 since March with the original script and site and am selling a few copies. And I just created sites when I needed money.. I did not go out and create the sites everyday (and one can easily make 25-50 per day)
$2500 FAST BIN

It is my own clone of YPBuilder.com that I own all the rights too. You get the selling page,the 4.1GIG master DB, the script to generate in minutes any of over 720 sites you can sell for up tp $200, and at least 150 graphic headers.
CALL 908 705 7127
CALL 908 705 7127

email : [email protected]

Discover How You Can Instantly Build Unlimited Yellow Page Directory Websites Automatically With Only The Click Of A Button!

YPKing.com/script.html is the main script and includes a HUGE DB for creating over 700 sites in minutes each that have a SUPER Backend and INDEX into the 100,000's of pages EACH!!!!!!!!!!

The 720 PLUS Sites you can sell..

Listed on YPBuilder.com

Sample sites are listed on HealthPagesSites.com and BusinessPagesSites.com ..

CALL 908-705-7127

CALL 908-705-7127

email: [email protected]
Now you can create any of OVER 700 HUGE fully operational, highly indexed yellow pages websites in less than 5 minutes by using our automatic website builder script.

Building any website can be tedious and time consuming. The process of inserting categories, popluating databases, and installing adsense and other revenue codes will eat away at your precious time and resources. YP KING takes all the headaches away and creates YP sites for you. Build your own massive empire of YP sites and dominate any niche. Receive Adsense revenue, banner and text advertising money, or sell the site off for a lump sum payout. Have your own niche yellow page directories from over 700 different categories and be the authority 'go to site' in that niche. YP KING does the boring and tedious legwork, while you reap all the benefits of owning one of these highly profitable websites.

Now that even Google has taken 'local' searching into its plans, yellow page directories can offer webmasters one of the best online income opportunities seen in years. And if you do any website flipping, you may already know that Yellow Page directory sites are hot sellers. Our yp builder script allows you to create an unlimited number of yellow page sites. If you want to sell cutting edge websites that attract loads of visitors who keep coming back, then YP KING is for you. Build your own massive empire of YP sites and dominate any niche. Receive Adsense revenue, banner and text advertising money, or sell the site off for a lump sum payout. Have your own niche yellow page directories from over 700 different categories and be the authority 'go to site' in that niche. YP KING does the boring and tedious legwork, while you reap all the benefits of owning one of these highly profitable websites.
Fully Automatic YP KING Script The YP KING script is simple to use and will have your new YP Site up and running in less than 5 minutes. You can create an unlimited number of yp sites for yourself or to sell. Use them to generate advertising revenue or just create and flip them. We've been selling YP Sites for almost a year now and average almost $150 per site that we sell. Its easy to see how profitable it can be to have your own YP KING. Check Out These Additional Features You can build websites from over 700 different categories - Dominate any one of the niches easily! Easy setup. Each site can be built in less than 5 minutes - We have used this very same script to create over 100 websites in a 8 hour period. Each website you create has its own huge database with 1,000's of records - You have the complete setup, not just some borrowed data. Many THOUSANDS of quickly Indexed Pages - Search Engine friendly script and the search engines love these sites. Our YPBuilder Script Allows You To Earn More Money!Earn with your own massive empire of YP Sites or just build and flip them.! Check Out These Additional Bonuses You can build unlimited websites - No limitations Custom Website - We have designed and built you a website to sell your yp sites from. Complete with professionally written salescopy. Over 100 Pre-Made Header Graphics - Normally priced at $50 each this is a $2250 value! Backend script to handle your sales - Complete JV Manager script in the backend area of the sales website, complete with an affiliate program. This script sold for $497 Complete Turnkey - Just enter your info and make $$$$ sites!Check Out How Easy This IS!Get Started Today! Instead of spending hours creating your websites by hand, you can make much more money by using the YP Site Builder. Our powerful, full featured yp site builder script is a instant cash machine for anyone who knows a little about network marketing and advertising. Start Making Money Today! ONLY $3500 For the low cost of $2500.00 you can start your very own cash cow today! Look at it this way -- $2500.00 is really a painless drop in the bucket to be able to get your hands on The YP KING Script and start using it right away to improve your lifestyle!

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you state the reason for the sale and provide proof of the income you're claiming?

inernetster

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Reason is I have enough sites and can always make more. They index differently on what I put in when I generate the sites like another will do. I have paypal western union direct deposit and checks.. I think Paypal is about $12,000 . Would have to go through all the transactions.. a few were over $1500 on multiple sites.
I sold 2 copies already and am limiting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom