Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

YPN Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As Yahoo's YPN is still closed to non-Americans I am having trouble getting a script working properly that requires a YPN ID. I want to make sure that it's not including this one ID string that is causing the script to generate errors before hacking the script up to remove it. I would use a fake YPN ID to test it, but I don't know what format it comes in.

Can someone with a YPN ID let me know what format the ID is?

I may also consider rev sharing with a trusted member but that would hang on YPN's terms of use in which I don't know much about.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very easy to figure it out. Simply surf until you see a site with YPN ads and then View Source and look for the Yahoo Java Script.

An issue is assuming the number of digits in the ID is fixed how would you know if the ID number used for testing is not a real account?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very easy to figure it out. Simply surf until you see a site with YPN ads and then View Source and look for the Yahoo Java Script.

An issue is assuming the number of digits in the ID is fixed how would you know if the ID number used for testing is not a real account?

Well I plucked someone's code and tried it out - still generated an error. It's something else.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators