• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

YPN Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
As Yahoo's YPN is still closed to non-Americans I am having trouble getting a script working properly that requires a YPN ID. I want to make sure that it's not including this one ID string that is causing the script to generate errors before hacking the script up to remove it. I would use a fake YPN ID to test it, but I don't know what format it comes in.

Can someone with a YPN ID let me know what format the ID is?

I may also consider rev sharing with a trusted member but that would hang on YPN's terms of use in which I don't know much about.
 
Very easy to figure it out. Simply surf until you see a site with YPN ads and then View Source and look for the Yahoo Java Script.

An issue is assuming the number of digits in the ID is fixed how would you know if the ID number used for testing is not a real account?
 
Very easy to figure it out. Simply surf until you see a site with YPN ads and then View Source and look for the Yahoo Java Script.

An issue is assuming the number of digits in the ID is fixed how would you know if the ID number used for testing is not a real account?

Well I plucked someone's code and tried it out - still generated an error. It's something else.

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom