• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

YPN today

Status
Not open for further replies.

clown

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
872
Reaction score
8
anyone else notice a huge drop in ypn $ today ?
wanted to know if it was just me.
 
there was scheduled maintenance that might have affected your revenue, even though they said the maintenance would not
 
That started just 30 minutes ago....not the entire day.
 
not just you I know many publishers are complaining. Luckily it didn't affect me.
 
How much are you making a day via YPN DomainMaster?

I have a feeling it hasn't messed with the "Big Boys"


My daily income has dropped 50 - 70% in the last 3 - 4 days... Abnormal
 
I didn't notice any difference.
 
YPN is down for maintenance at the moment.
 
dsturbed said:
YPN is down for maintenance at the moment.

I got mine steady... daily earnings.
 
dsturbed said:
YPN is down for maintenance at the moment.


A few others and I experienced a big drop in Yahoo income 3 - 4 days ago. No traffic dropped, I had the same amount of clicks a day, and money dropped drastically.
 
TheWatcher said:
I got mine steady... daily earnings.

You can access your account ?

Yahoo! Publisher Network is temporarily unavailable between 7PM and 2AM PST while we launch enhancements to the systems. This update will not impact your account or the serving of ads on your site. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to work to improve the Yahoo! Publisher Network.
 
SouthernTn said:
How much are you making a day via YPN DomainMaster?

I have a feeling it hasn't messed with the "Big Boys"


My daily income has dropped 50 - 70% in the last 3 - 4 days... Abnormal

I'm not one of the "big boys" lol just about $200/day
 
DomainMaster said:
I'm not one of the "big boys" lol just about $200/day

I think anyone doing under $100 a day was affected... I dont know for sure.. just an assumption
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom