Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Zaggs.com - $10-$15 per day on average

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaggs.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I am selling Zaggs.com. It's on the ZAGG affiliate program at Commission Junction at the moment and earning between $10-$15 per day on average. ZAGG are happy for me to use this domain on their affiliate program and I can forward copy of our email exchanges to prove this.

Please see link below for screenshot of this month's revenue so far ($189.88). The domain earned more than $170.00 in commissions last month so as you can see the revenue is on the increase. I can send over stats for the last 3 months to those who are seriously interested.

April 2010 Stats: http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/smartscript_photo/?action=view&current=zaggs-april-2010.png

Im looking for 18 months revenue. Please PM or email offers. Serious offers only.

Thank you.

Hostlead

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the average you make with zagg since you joined the zagg affiliate program on CJ? Do you know why the previous months were lower?
What I'm worried about is that zagg.com won't approve me on CJ.
Can you also post the screenshot for March?

Last edited:

zaggs.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the average you make with zagg since you joined the zagg affiliate program on CJ? Do you know why the previous months were lower?
What I'm worried about is that zagg.com won't approve me on CJ.
Can you also post the screenshot for March?

Hi Hostlead,

It's been making $200/month on average until the revenue rocketed this month. Im not sure the reason why - perhaps a new product or general business growth? The figures are there and it looks encouraging.

Please see screenshot below for March stats.
http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae16/smartscript_photo/?action=view&current=zaggs-march.png

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom