Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Zak Muscovitch for CIRA Directorship - SUPPORT ZAK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

poing

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Voted as soon as it opened - good luck Zak!

I should add that I also voted for Paul Andersen from the NomCom slate. I've meet him several times and while I don't always agree with him, I think he does a good job considering all of the stakeholders when making decisions and takes a very balanced approach.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My pick from the other batch was Paul too. Yes I agree.. he knows what he does for sure.

6sons

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should add that I also voted for Paul Andersen from the NomCom slate. I've meet him several times and while I don't always agree with him, I think he does a good job considering all of the stakeholders when making decisions and takes a very balanced approach.

We have cast our votes for Zak with pride. As Frank mentions Paul Anderson, who is a long term registrar has been considerate to our interests. Note that Paul is on the nomination slate and not the members slate so a vote for him does not take away from Zak. They are separate election slates.

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My pick from the other batch was Paul too. Yes I agree.. he knows what he does for sure.

Yes, let me be clear too.. Yes I understand Paul is from the Nomination slate and Zak is from the Members. One can vote upto 5 candidates.. 4 from Nomination and 1 from Member slate. Obviously the best choice from the Member slate is none other than Zak!!!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just casted my vote...

good luck Zak :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators