• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zune.net.cn

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veryfine

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
1
Zune.cn and Zune.com.cn are registered by Microsoft by checking their whois info.

I registered zune.net.cn & zunes.com.cn
 
I have studied domains 16 hours per day for over a year and I don't even know what those extentions are...nor do I want to know.
 
net.cn is a offical .cn extention,but in China,we use .com.cn and .cn more popluar,although Zune.net.cn is still a nice name IMO,at least Low$XXX,for end
user if you are lucky Mid$XXX now~
 
wangjinhk said:
net.cn is a offical .cn extention,but in China,we use .com.cn and .cn more popluar,although Zune.net.cn is still a nice name IMO,at least Low$XXX,for end
user if you are lucky Mid$XXX now~
I disagree that extension kills it. Reg fee if that. You people are trying to hard for the zune names.
 
I only sold one .net.cn domain before, I believe I got around $600 for it. I did sell a .cn last week though for a nice xxk price. In this case I have to agree with tragickarma, the domain only won't make you more then it's reg fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom