Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

[M] Mimimise [dot] com - One Word Generic Dictionary Word - Massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oops. For a brief moment someone had found a short-cut to becoming a Player. Lesson to learn: If you're going to hijack domains, get off the boards.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
we need judge judy

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally spent $XXXX alone with partners here chasing down Susan Powell for painkillers.com . Lawyers, PI's myself etc. All of a sudden ALIENGG owns it the day it was set to drop and claims he found her " through the state " when I asked again yesterday. I have her SIN#, 6 addresses, phone numbers etc. Myself/partners/lawyers/PI's couldnt find her but he could ??? When I looked at whois and noticed the email oddity I called and questioned him ( he said he used the whois phone number to contact her which is total BS ). It went private whois and to godaddy after that call. If I am wrong I apologize but I am here to look out for honest domainers and be SURE it isnt stolen. It wasnt until he is now proven a theif once it shows a patern and this name also must be brought to light.

PROVE you bought both names. Easy to do and if I am wrong I apologize. If I am right you stole not just from me, potential bidders but netsol- TWICE !

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He must be very busy ... no answers yet ...

And Mashup.com is basically a framed page with a Parked.com lander in the frame ..

LMFAO

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its all fun and games till someone loses an eye!

You couldnt be up to the sneaky tricks these guys will use to wipe your eye of your domains!

Well what goes around comes around!

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling this guy is also young, maybe his dad needs a call. If over 18 I recommend the full force of the law be used should it all be proven true. I assume he atleast has his drivers license as he likes to say he drives daddy's porsche.

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how did he get powell susan [email protected] email?
SPEAKEASY.ORG some kind free email service?

speakeasy.org looks like an ISP e-mailaddress.

all this stuff looks very fishy... I trust dolansco 100% so I have no doubt about his story.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
speakeasy.org looks like an ISP e-mailaddress.

all this stuff looks very fishy... I trust dolansco 100% so I have no doubt about his story.

What caught my attention is why a lady with the same email for YEARS would sudden have the same email but with a different extension !!!! in order to renew the domain. So quite possibly also scammed via the phone. Further more he quickly switched to private whois the same day and avoided the renewal email being cached but since I was on it I caught it.

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm painkillers.com is still on Susan Powell's name on 24th of April, then 26th it goes into pending deletion and then 27th it is TopQuest Investment Group, LLC which goes to whois protection after a few days.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm painkillers.com is still on Susan Powell's name on 24th of April, then 26th it goes into pending deletion and then 27th it is TopQuest Investment Group, LLC which goes to whois protection after a few days.

Exactly my point, it was set to drop that next day, instead he turns up the owner. It was actually pending renewal/delete for several weeks but whois didnt show it until last ay, trust me they do this from time to time. Subscribe.com for example .

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Exactly my point, it was set to drop that next day, instead he turns up the owner. It was actually pending renewal/delete for several weeks but whois didnt show it until last ay, trust me they do this from time to time. Subscribe.com for example .

so was that speakeasy.org addy her consistent e-mail addy? Wonder how he broke into it.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so was that speakeasy.org addy her consistent e-mail addy? Wonder how he broke into it.

It was her's yes, but it was renewed under [email protected] not her original .ORG! That is my whole point, whois didnt cache it but I used netsol whois to see renewal on that day. He quickly switch to private whois and godaddy that same evening. If [email protected] can be tied to him it is 110% proof he stole it. It is extremely odd a lady who has a perfectly good email would register an identical one but with a .NET just to renew it and sale it.

rdmedia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was her's yes, but it was renewed under [email protected] not her original .ORG! That is my whole point, whois didnt cache it but I used netsol whois to see renewal on that day. He quickly switch to private whois and godaddy that same evening. If [email protected] can be tied to him it is 110% proof he stole it. It is extremely odd a lady who has a perfectly good email would register an identical one but with a .NET just to renew it and sale it.

the silence on his side is deafening.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well he is online, maybe we are all wrong and it just appears he stole this name but truly did steal minimise.com . Like I said it is just all to odd.

A litle more AlienGG info.... http://technorati.com/blogs/www.grantgao.com He also owns grantgao.com but prefers private whois.

HHHmmmm same profile, both go by Grant Gao and AlienGG http://granthell.spaces.live.com/ , yep its him, scroll down, far left under custom list features... QuadroFX.com just like in his whois info ! TAAADAAAAA!

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have tons of work to do as this is Monday.

I sent an email to JP's AOL email - PP.org's admin email. That should explaints everything. I sent the info to JP because I know he spent money to trace Susan. Like I told you, JP, your investigation team sucks.

Last thing before I return to work: if you go to Speakeasy.org, it redirects to Speakeasy.net. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to guess.

Registrant:
Speakeasy
1201 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
US

Domain Name: SPEAKEASY.NET

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Speakeasy [email protected]
1201 Western Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
US
800-556-5829

Record expires on 04-Jun-2008.
Record created on 05-Jun-1995.
Database last updated on 17-Jun-2007 06:55:49 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.NYC1.SPEAKEASY.NET 216.254.95.8
NS-SEA.SPEAKEASY.NET 66.93.87.8
Domain ID:D2033388-LROR
Domain Name:SPEAKEASY.ORG
Created On:05-Dec-1994 05:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:12-Dec-2005 14:30:39 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Dec-2014 05:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:39267244-NSI
Registrant Name:Speakeasy
Registrant Organization:Speakeasy
Registrant Street1:1201 Western Avenue
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:seattle
Registrant State/Province:WA
Registrant Postal Code:98101
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.8005565829
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:39267244-NSI
Admin Name:Speakeasy
Admin Organization:Speakeasy
Admin Street1:1201 Western Avenue
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:seattle
Admin State/Province:WA
Admin Postal Code:98101
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.8005565829
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:39267244-NSI
Tech Name:Speakeasy
Tech Organization:Speakeasy
Tech Street1:1201 Western Avenue
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:seattle
Tech State/Province:WA
Tech Postal Code:98101
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.8005565829
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS-SEA.SPEAKEASY.NET
Name Server:NS.NYC1.SPEAKEASY.NET

So if you don't mind, I have to finish my work.

Oh, I just saw something about my name .com. Donnacha registered it and committed libel with it. I have already explained in the previous listing. Donnacha, I did take the screenshot of the blog you put on the domain before you removed it. I will use this against you. You have committed serious libel.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually pp.org admin email is not mine . My email is [email protected] :)

I truly hope this is all just a misunderstanding. I need to get to bed. Goodnight all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom