Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

[M] Mimimise [dot] com - One Word Generic Dictionary Word - Massive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah i asked for some if he felt i deserved it :?:
didnt want my name to be in here in case alienGG was looking tho, but when VC posted it i thought i shld clarify too.
you think i did wrong by asking? maybe i did, but was worth a try after i put my own security at risk.
Its all clear tho now!
Rohan.

Domain Summit 2024

victimlesscrime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn't mention shamanz' name and wouldn't have.
We've cleared the issue up between us.
no more to report.
d.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this issue settled ? Will keep on watch for alienGG if he ever returns..

victimlesscrime

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this issue settled ? Will keep on watch for alienGG if he ever returns..

The minimise.com issue seems to be settled.

I have the domain back under my control and I guess the decision as to whether I'll be pursuing legal action isn't of any real interest to anyone except me.

So, if this thread is to be closed, I'd like to take the opportunity once more to thank everyone involved in helping me secure the return of the domain.

It's inspiring to know that there are people out there who will stand up for what's right simply because it's right.

I drew strength from your support and will be forever grateful.

Donnacha.

:)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
spread the word that domainers are not the bad cybersquatters -as the media companies like to present us :)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope Donnacha learned the importance of keeping his contact info current....For some reason I always believed free email addresses like yahoo and hotmail never expire or get recycled, I learned something new....On another note, I think the most bone headed thing registrants do, is register xyz.com and use [email protected]...I can never figure that one out.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is dumb using xyz@ for xyz.com, then there is just no way to get emails if some thing happens, no one should ever do that for any reason.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think getting yahoo and registering for the paid service is the best bet.That way the email will always be there even if u dont log on and in case somebody takes over, you can go to yahoo with your payment receipt / cc info and retrieve ur mail back.

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah i asked for some if he felt i deserved it :?:
didnt want my name to be in here in case alienGG was looking tho, but when VC posted it i thought i shld clarify too.
you think i did wrong by asking? maybe i did, but was worth a try after i put my own security at risk.
Its all clear tho now!
Rohan.
Just curious as to what way your security was compromised and what you did to warrant payment?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the thread that never ends...... :violin:

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious as to what way your security was compromised and what you did to warrant payment?

well me and VC decided not to further this topic so i guess i better not comment. But dont worry it wasnt an exploit / forgery / hack / threat / scare / blackmail / or anything negative u mite fathom :cheesy:

Still very curious?? Ask VC.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Network solutions is still sending our renewal notices by snail mail?, or did they discontinue that, to increase the likelihood of domains dropping?.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have domains at registrars that don't even send out emails..lol

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Network solutions is still sending our renewal notices by snail mail?, or did they discontinue that, to increase the likelihood of domains dropping?.

I can guarantee you that they don't send out snail mail anymore. I have about 40 or so names regged there and haven't received one sliver of regular mail from them.

Now.....

Back in the day(97,98,99) the snail mail sent by NetSol was almost to the point of ridiculousness. There was mail that would arrive almost daily for just one domain name. Imagine having quite a few with them. It was bad.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have domains at NS, but I always transfer them out after 60-90 days, so they never get near expiration where they would send me a renewal, I'm curious to know if they still send out renewals like they did in the old days, before they contracted with Snapames.

I can guarantee you that they don't send out snail mail anymore. I have about 40 or so names regged there and haven't received one sliver of regular mail from them.

Now.....

Back in the day(97,98,99) the snail mail sent by NetSol was almost to the point of ridiculousness. There was mail that would arrive almost daily for just one domain name. Imagine having quite a few with them. It was bad.

You answered my question and I remember those days well....Thanks Devil Dog!

BuyandSwap

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What can i say my eyes are stinging, forums are much better than books
its in realtime, and the thread never ends.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donnacha (if you're still reading this thread), now that everything is settled, I have to ask the obvious question: Would you have accidently let the name drop if it hadn't been stolen and brought to your attention that way? Seems you were getting awfully close to the drop date...as that's how he chose names to steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom