Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Paypal account limited!? WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a brief update, my account access is now restored but the 4 transactions are still pending review. It seems that calling paypal and asking to speak to a supervisor actually does some good. Keep this in mind.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, yup, thats right, its happened yet AGAIN! At least now they let you upload files to them instead of having to fax everything. This always happens at the worst times....

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is one of the reasons why I am reluctant to use them for transactions above $1K.
Besides, I would be surprised if they do not file a suspicious activity report (SAR) with the tax authorities everytime (be careful;))
Hope you will get this sorted soon.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its okay if they file a SAR, all of my transactions are legit and I always have my tax documents in order. Most of my limitations aren't involving transactions, they are to prove my identity so they want a copy of my ID, etc. I wonder if there is a record for the most limitations.....?

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
They are real pain to deal with. They have limited my account so many times for no apparent reason.... asking for documentation of the clients I represent, contracts, vendor and supplier info....I finally said enough with them. I'll just use GC from now on for payments and pay PayPal users with my CC/DC. It's too much of a hassle to have funds tied up at their discretion.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rock, you gotta stop selling dope through paypal man...lol

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rock, you gotta stop selling dope through paypal man...lol
LOL. I thought they did that only when you sell mail order brides via PayPal. :p

But guess what -- they limit the money withdrawal to those outside US to just $10k a month. So, yes -- PayPal sucks BIG Time. =( But do we have any other option?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was about to ask the same question. I have heard several people talking about Google checkout. Is there anyway to send money to others and to receive money from others using GC? I also like to use Epassporte. I've never had a problem with them.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not yet. I am sure they will implement that in the new year when the actual transaction fees take effect. Right now all transactions are free until the end of the year.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For now, I would recommend Epassporte to anyone as an alternative to paypal.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's finally restored. If anyone needs help getting their account restored please drop me a PM, I pretty much have it down to an art now.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's finally restored. If anyone needs help getting their account restored please drop me a PM, I pretty much have it down to an art now.

Lol. I'll bear in mind. Thanks.
Glad you're back up and running dude :yes:

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Never had it happen twice. First time they did this to me was when I did $34,600 sale in Jan. I had a helluva time reestablishing my account. To think that I would have to do it all over again.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah, tell me about it. It's a real pain in the ass...they now let you simply upload any files needed to restore your account, the only downfall is that they have to be .jpg files.

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exactly what files did you have to upload. Transactions, proof of sale, documented confirmation from the buyer.

I remember one thing the used to screw me up is when selling, i used to list it under "goods". Now it's always listed under services. I do $6-$7k per month there with no problem.

It took a whole damn month before I got the email "Your Paypal account has been restored". I kept that email in case something was ever to happen again.

Thanks for sharing that. A big heads up!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This time I had to provide bank statements with the account numbers and my name. I also had to provide details regarding 4 transactions. I usually copy the whois information and send them that. I also list under service and always have the buyer put the domain name in the subject line.

NURCA

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanxamil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom