• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Ø§Ù„صّين.COM mean China

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubenxela

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
I want to sold الصّين.COM
IDN ND : xn--mgb2a6bjt5b.com
الصّي is the arabic language for CHINA
Registrar : Godaddy (free Push)

Google results : 5.060.000

Offers wanted : minimum High $$$

Payement : Paypal
 
Last edited:
Thank you for your offer domaingenius but I'm looking for offers with minimum US$600 or 400 Euros.
This dn is a real arabic premium geodomain and China is a good economical partner for many arabic countries.
 
$300 really is maximum I could go to. As you will be aware, IDN's are highly speculative and
do not bring in much revenue,if any.

Regards

DG

Offer valid for acceptance 48 hours from time posted.
 
Thank you domaingenius but I won't sold this domain under $600 which is for me a real minimum. I don't realy need to sold it, it's something like a special offer to test the arabic IDN market. But you're true it's a higly speculative market and if I don't find a good offer here before next week I will close this post and keep this dn few years in my portfolio.
 
it is an accented version

sorry but it is not worth anything

xn--mgb2a6bjt.com (الصين.com) is china
 
I didn't knew about accented characters. Sorry so !! What's is not too bad is that I learn it ;)
Of course this sale is now closed.
 
صين is China too?
 
Last edited:
It is best to understand the relevant language before buying IDNs :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom