Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

►►► Boost Your Google Rankings for as Little as $50! ◄◄◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

SsZERO

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How would you like to get a noticeable bump on Google and other Search Engines for as little a $50?
I am offering my SEO article writing services for $50 per 2 articles, which are between 500-1000 words as needed, completely original and custom-tailored toward topics that relate to your industry. My SEO articles are written in such a way that they are easily readable by humans (i.e. not keyword spam) while maintaining excellent keyword density and HTML optimizations to improve their placement on SERPs (search engine result pages).

What kind of topics can my articles cover?
For those of you with web hosting businesses, my technical expertise allows me to write compelling and useful articles that cover various aspects of web hosting. I find that "how-to" articles can be a traffic magnet, but there are other ways to draw in quality traffic for free with well-written articles. Organic traffic not only costs nothing - it converts the best!

Why should you use my SEO Article service?
All of my articles written from scratch - absolutely no reuse or copy-n-pasting from Wikipedia or any other sources. I also ensure that each article contains useful, helpful and factual information that people will read...this in turn lends credibility to your business by positioning you as an authority on the topic.

Ok, how much?
I have the following fixed-price packages available:

$50 - 2 SEO Articles
$85 - 4 SEO Articles
$125 - 6 SEO Articles

Average turn-around is within 48 hours. All articles will range from 500 to 1000 words, usually somewhere in between. The articles will be HTML formatted and designed for maximum SEO response. I recommend that you leave the HTML formatting as-is and use CSS to change the appearance if required.

Please contact me on here by PM and tell me what you need.

frogost

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can anyone post a review of this service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom