Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed â˜…★★★ 2 SOCCER / FOOTBALL websites with PREMIUM domains ★soccerfreebiesDOTcom★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to sell 2 soccer / football sites with top names:

1. soccerfreebiesDOTcom
  2. soccerquotationsDOTcom

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks.

0100243519.jpg

soccerfreebiesDOTcom
  1. The domain is well-aged, but the website is brand new and has not yet been promoted.
  2. The website has a great design and many cool features, and is powered by a customized WordPress installation and free theme. It took me several days to put everything together and produce content for the site.
  3. The site is fully SEO optimized and I have installed various plugins for SEO, features, styling, added functionality, anti-spam and security. Among other things, it has a rating system and shows a random freebie ("Soccer Freebie of the Moment") on the front page.
  4. All the freebie posts are unique and were written by me. I have also scheduled more freebie posts for the rest of the month. The soccer news posts are obviously not unique, but updates automatically from outside sources.
  5. The site is monetized via Adsense, Amazon, Clickbank, Commission Junction and eBay. Assume no income yet.
  6. Stats: little, new site.
  7. This is a top and valuable keyword domain name. It's memorable, a TLD and a great niche (soccer + freebies).
  8. There is a lot of potential here - Google shows 508,000 results for soccer freebies (without quotes). If you start promoting this site now, you could reap the rewards big-time next year with the World Cup and also after that, as soccer fans are always looking for free stuff.
  9. Registrar: Name.com (Domain expires: 2009-10-12)
  10. Minimum offer: $250 / BIN: $550 (very limited time!)
  11. Sale ends on Thursday June 11, as I'm leaving on vacation the next day

1878469459.jpg

soccerquotationsDOTcom
  1. The domain was created 2009-02-25, and the website is about 4 months old. It has not been actively promoted and most traffic is from searches (keyphrases).
  2. The website is powered by a fully optimized WordPress installation and a free theme that I've customized.
  3. The site is fully SEO optimized and I have installed various plugins for SEO, features, styling, added functionality, anti-spam and security. In particular, it uses a quotations plugin, and I have already added 188 soccer quotes. The quotes are fully categorized by author and niche, and a random quote also displays in the sidebar and on the front page.
  4. The site also updates automatically from outside sources with soccer news, videos and photos.
  5. The website is monetized via Adsense, Amazon, Allposters, Chitika, Commission Junction (just added today) and eBay. Sadly, I do not have tracking setup, so cannot provide you with an income breakdown.
  6. This is a top and valuable keyword domain name. It's memorable, a TLD and a great niche (soccer + quotations).
  7. There is a lot of potential here - Google shows 7,420,000 results for soccer quotations (without quotes) and this website is already #8 for that search! (If you add quotation marks to the search, this site is #1) It is clear that people are always looking for cool, inspirational and funny soccer quotations, and with some additional promotion and quotations, this site could be real big.
  8. Registrar: Godaddy.com (Domain expires: 2010-02-25)
  9. Minimum offer: $250 / BIN: $550 (very limited time!)
  10. Sale ends on Thursday June 11, as I'm leaving on vacation the next day

Questions? Please ask. I'll be happy to answer them for you.

I also have some other soccer / football sites for sale here.

Please do a WHOIS lookup to determine the domain registrar and expiry date. The domain will be pushed for free to your account at the current registrar. I do not provide web hosting and do not have time to migrate the site for you, so will provide you with cPanel/FTP access so you can move the website to your own webhosting yourself asap (7 days max).

This is a multiforum sale, so please post SOLD to claim at the posted BIN and send PayPal payment without delay. Strictly first-come, first-served and I reserve the right to sell to the next guy if there's undue delay in paying.

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators