Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed â˜…★★★ 4 WATCHMEN comic book / movie fan sites, forum and stores incl watchmenDOTws★★★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just in time for the current WATCHMEN movie blockbuster, these 4 very nice websites are being offered for sale. They are brand new (assume no traffic/income), but have good (even premium) names and are great for any die-hard fan or marketing whiz!

These domains/sites are not directly tied to the movie, so will live on long after the film buzz has died down (the Watchmen genre has a very strong world-wide cult following).

Watchmen is a[n] ... American superhero film ... ased on the 1986-87 comic book limited series Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons.(Wikipedia)

This is a multiforum post, so strictly first-come, first-served! Please post SOLD to claim @ BIN.

SALE ENDS 5 DAYS FROM TODAY UNLESS RESERVE HAS NOT BEEN REACHED, OR WHEN CLAIMED AT BIN.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks.

watchmenfansDOTcom
  • Niche: comic books / movies / fan site / forum
  • Description: Fan site, with forum and blog. Presently automated (pulls in selected content via feeds). The forum is automatically seeded from the WordPress posts (because an empty forum isn't very inviting). Once you start working on the site, or get some member posts, you can turn off these automated feeds or compliment them with your own posts.
  • Domain age: 7 months
  • Website age: 2 days
  • PR: 0
  • Alexa:
  • Traffic: 0
  • Revenue sources: Adsense, CJ, Amazon, EPN
  • Income: $0
  • Backend: SMF (free forum) with some mods (no members), and WordPress (with many SEO, content and security plugins)
  • Number of posts/pages: 54 Posts plus some 7 pages
  • Template/theme: Modified/customized free themes
  • Content: not unique
  • Backlinks: Many (backlinks from my other sites will remain while reciprocated)
  • Indexed: Some
  • SEO: Short URLs and SEO optimized. The feed-integrated WordPress content presently links to the original sources (via the "nofollow" attribute), but you can change this easily if you want the source-links to point to the blog instead (and thus give the appearance that they are from the blog). Sitemaps generated and submitted to the search engines.
  • Other notes: This is basically two sites-in-one (forum + blog) with a fantastic premium domain name. Loads of scope in the right hands!
  • Registrar: GoDaddy (expires: 2009-08-13) - free push
  • Hosting: My own server (PHP5). (Hosting is not included, you will have to move the site within 7 days via cPanel)
Basic worth: $268.40 according to this valuation (does not take into account many other value-adding factors).
Starting bid: $25
Reserve: Yes (private)
BIN: $250 (Free BONUS only if taken at BIN: watchmenfanDOTcom) Both of these are premium domain names!
Payment: PayPal (verified account, from available funds)

watchmenDOTws
  • Niche: comic books / movies / store / affiliate site
  • Description: "Mash-up" affiliate store.
  • Alexa:
  • Revenue sources: Adsense, Amazon, EPN
  • Backend: Free script that requires no database. Easy-to-edit keywords, configuration and template system. No admin panel. Automatically pulls affiliate links and content from feeds.
  • Number of posts/pages: 5 Pages
  • Template/theme: Modified/customized free theme
  • Backlinks: Many (backlinks from my other sites will remain while reciprocated)
  • SEO: Short URLs and SEO optimized. Sitemaps generated and submitted to the search engines.
  • Other notes: Good name (all other top TLDs taken). hands-free site - just promote!
  • Registrar: GoDaddy (expires: 2009-08-12) - free push
  • Hosting: My own server (PHP5). (Hosting is not included, you will have to move the site within 7 days via cPanel)
Basic worth: $240 according to this valuation (does not take into account many other value-adding factors).
BIN: $150

watchmencomicbooksDOTcom
  • Description: Amazon affiliate store, with additional revenue streams and content.
  • Alexa:
  • Revenue sources: Adsense, Amazon, CJ, EPN
  • Backend: Fantastic AOM Amazon script (link in site footer), with cool admin panel that makes changes easy. Automatically pulls content from Amazon and other sources. Site will be provided with the free, Lite, version of AOM, or the 30 day full trial (your choice). With either version you can up or downgrade without loosing your settings. The full version costs $99 (plus a $20 annual subscription) for unlimited sites (bargain!). The Script requires no database.
  • Number of posts/pages: 4 Pages
  • Template/theme: Unique (except for header image)
  • SEO: Short URLs and SEO optimized. Sitemaps generated and submitted to the search engines. Please note, AOM Lite does not have short URLs.
  • Other notes: Great keyword name and easy to run website!
Basic worth: $150 according to this valuation (does not take into account many other value-adding factors).
BIN: $220 Very good domain for this niche!

watchmenshopDOTcom
  • Description: eBay affiliate store, with additional revenue streams.
  • Alexa:
  • Revenue sources: Adsense, CJ, EPN
  • Backend: Free eBay EPN script with easy keyword, configuration and templating system. No admin panel. The Script requires no database and updates automatically.
  • Number of posts/pages: 285 Pages
  • Template/theme: Modified/customized free theme
  • SEO: Sitemaps generated and submitted to the search engines.
  • Other notes: Fantastic keyword name and handsfree website!
Basic worth: $150 according to this valuation (does not take into account many other value-adding factors).
BIN: $240 Premium domain!

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This ends tonight.

High offer of $30 for watchmenfansDOTcom

BINs reduced by 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom