Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed â˜…★ 7 FOOTBALL / SOCCER / FUTBOL sites and 7 domains (soccer tips// info) ★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Soccer / football / futbol is a very popular sport anyway, but with the 2010 World Cup in South Africa fast approaching, there's even more opportunities! You can of course start from scratch (very time and money-consuming), or get a head start with this nice network of football/soccer sites and some great domains:

>>> Be sure to check out my other Sales too! <<<

1. beckham fans// us - 9-month old David Beckham fan site - 1,050 pages indexed in Google, 390 backlinks - WordPress for easy changes - customized free theme with cool features (Amazon shop, SEO, image gallery - loads of content - several affiliate streams (including Amazon affiliate feeds, Adsense, CDM Sports) - offers from $80 / BIN: $150
  2. couch football// com - football forum that runs on phpBB3 - domain dates from 2001 - 1 month-old site - already 118 pages indexed in Google, 88 backlinks - offers from $150 / BIN: $280 (this is a valuable name)
  3. fa cup news// com - great, premium, name! - 9-month old FA Cup football news site - well-indexed - WordPress - greatly customized free theme - lots of content - nice features, including videos and image gallery - uses Amazon and Adsense - offers from $150 / BIN: $280
  4. worldcup rewind// com - this is a complete World Cup portal, just add a forum and you have a community! - loads of content and features - offers from $150 / BIN: $280
  5. soccer tips// info - great keyword domain! - article site with nice backend - loads of content - Adsense and Amazon - offers from $60 / BIN: $110
  6. want soccer// com - great domain - new site (already indexed) - WordPress - soccer news, videos and photos - Adsense, Amazon, ShoppingAds - offers from $60 / BIN: $110
  7. want football// com - memorable name - displays football videos - 361 page indexed in Google - easy changes via one configuration file - Adsense, Amazon, ShoppingAds - offers from $60 / BIN: $110

Also some great (as yet) undeveloped domains:
  1. armchair soccer// com- BIN: $100
  2. couch soccer// com - presently redirects to site #2 above - BIN: $100
  3. daily football blog// com - BIN: $50
  4. beckham fan// com - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $80
  5. beckham fans// info - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $30
  6. beckham fan// us - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $20
  7. soccer giants// com - BIN: $80
(Instructions: To view URL, remove spaces and change // to .)

All offers considered. More info will be posted on request.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment forthwith (within 12 hours max), failing which, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

This is not an auction, I have minimum prices and reserve the right not to sell if a fair offer is not made, or BIN not reached.

WITH EACH SITE YOU GET:
  1. Free domain push at the current registrar (no out transfers - you can do so later at your cost and leisure);
  2. Website as seen, except some paid licenses (e.g AOM for Amazon stores) are not included (inquire if not sure);
  3. One week's free Linux hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter) [Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary]
  4. Site instructions
  5. Email support

PAYMENTS FORMS ACCEPTED:
Cash (i.e. no credit card or check-funded) payments to admin_AT_mesaverdeenterprises(DOT)com accepted via:
  1. Verified PayPal account [PLEASE NOTE: I'm in the US, so if it is a cross-border transaction (foreign country), please add 1% to the total price to cover PayPal's extra foreign currency fees (I will pay PayPal's normal fees)]; or
  2. Moneybookers.

>>> Be sure to check out my other Sales too! <<<

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warrantees. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1-DAY ONLY QUICK-FIRE SALE !

I'm having a quick-fire sale for one day only to raise some quick funds! So these cRaZy BINs are only valid for 24 hours. Grab 'em while you can :)

1. beckham fans// us - BIN: $90
  2. couch football// com - BIN: $190 (this is a valuable name)
  3. fa cup news// com - BIN: $190
  4. worldcup rewind// com - BIN: $190
  5. soccer tips// info - BIN: $80
  6. want soccer// com - $70
  7. want football// com - $70

Domains:
  1. armchair soccer// com- BIN: $80
  2. couch soccer// com - presently redirects to site #2 above - BIN: $70
  3. daily football blog// com - BIN: $40
  4. beckham fan// com - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $40
  5. beckham fans// info - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $20
  6. beckham fan// us - presently redirects to site #1 above - BIN: $14
  7. soccer giants// com - BIN: $50
(Instructions: To view URL, remove spaces and change // to .)

THIS QUICK-FIRE SALE ENDS 24 HOURS FROM NOW !

Just post SOLD to claim AND send verified PayPal/Moneybookers payment asap to admin_AT_mesaverdeenterprises(DOT)com - this is posted on multiple forums, so strictly first-come, first-served!

Sale subject to all my original posted terms.

>>> Be sure to check out my other website sales too! <<<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom