Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed â˜…★Established PR2 GHOST / PARANORMAL site, many features ★usaghosthuntersDOTcom★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
An established ghost and paranormal website is being offered for sale. Good niche.

This is a multiforum post, so strictly first-come, first-served! Please post SOLD to claim @ BIN.

SALE ENDS 5 DAYS FROM TODAY UNLESS RESERVE HAS NOT BEEN REACHED, OR WHEN CLAIMED AT BIN.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not want the website stats to show hits from this forum, or backlinks from this thread to show in the search engines, so have obfuscated the URLs (change the "DOT" to a "."). Therefore, please do not post the URLs in the thread! Thanks.

usaghosthuntersDOTcom
  • Niche: ghost hunting / directory / gallery / forum
  • Description: Into ghosts and ghost hunting? This is the website for you! This PR2 site has a great domain and dates from 2007. It used to be a non-monetized, static, site hosted for free on Bravenet. On March 10 I moved it to my server and started converting it to a dynamic WordPress-powered community. All the old content was transferred and the old links 301 redirect to their new counterparts. I built on the old content, but added many new features and a lots of new stuff (still adding content, even as we speak). With some promotion and work, this site has potential to be a great ghost hunting community portal and resource. It has an integrated forum, directory, galleries, FAQ, glossary, store, and many more cool features. All easy to edit from within the WordPress backend.
  • Domain age: 2007-10-31
  • Website age: old site = 17 months / new site = 7 days
  • PR: 2
  • Alexa: 1,723,116
  • Traffic: here and here (only since March 11). Not yet been promoted.
  • Revenue sources: Adsense, CJ, Amazon, EPN
  • Income: Only monetized since Mar 11.
  • Backend: WordPress with integrated forum, directory, FAQ, gallery, glossary, etc. as well as many SEO, content and security plugins.
  • Number of posts/pages: 246 Posts plus some 25 pages, in 9 categories.
  • Template/theme: Modified/customized free theme
  • Content: Some unique content, the rest aggregated from different sources.
  • Backlinks: Many (backlinks from my other sites will remain while reciprocated)
  • Indexed: Google, Yahoo
  • SERPS: #1 for "usa ghost hunters" (with the quotes), #36 for usa ghost hunters (without the quotes), etc.
  • SEO: Fully SEO optimized. The feed-integrated WordPress content presently links to the original sources (via the "nofollow" attribute), but you can change this easily if you want the source-links to point to the blog instead (and thus give the appearance that they are from the blog). Sitemaps generated and submitted to the search engines.
  • Other notes: Loads of features and content here! You can easily build a fully-fledged ghost hunting community, directory and resource - everything is already in place (forum, directory, gallery, backend, glossaries, FAQ, etc. etc.). At the moment the site is basically hands-free and auto-updates (except for the forum), but you can turn off the automated posts or just supplement them.
  • Registrar: GoDaddy (expires: 2010-10-31) - free push
  • Hosting: My own server (PHP5). (Hosting is not included, you will have to move the site within 7 days via cPanel)
Basic worth: $1,896.55 according to this valuation (does not even take into account many other value-adding factors or the complete site makeover, new features, income, etc.).
Starting offer: $85
Reserve: Yes (private)
BIN: $450 (limited time only)
Payment: PayPal (verified account, from available funds)

I also have these related websites and will add prices and more details for them if/when requested:
  1. ghostchroniclesDOTnet
  2. ghostsuncoveredDOTcom
  3. areyougoingtohellDOTcom
  4. thefrightoutletDOTcom
  5. searchingforetDOTcom
  6. theweirdnewsblogDOTcom

And a domain only: thenostradamuscodeDOTcom

Please note, as a rule, I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded/eCheck payments). Exceptions may be considered for long-standing respected members.

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warranties. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom