Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed â˜… Many New & Established Niche AMAZON SHOPS with added content ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am clearing out 200+ websites from my server at ridiculously low prices (even, a loss) and will be listing them over the next few days. There are many bargains to be had!

Niches include Helio phones, cell phones, ringtones, Zune, PlayStation, iPod, iriver, iPhone, motorsports, religion, turnkey, politics, movies, mixed martial arts, sports, web hosting, gaming, freebies, fan sites, ecommerce, eBay, comics, bollywood, blogs, Amazon shops, and much more! Keep an eye out for those or just do a search for my other sales.

This is my sale for several niche AMAZON STORES.

Amazon shops can be a nice earner if you promote them a little. They have a tiered commission structure with "Referral rates from 4% to 8.5%, depending on your shipped items volume". This year they also started paying out monthly, which is better if you're the impatient kind :) I've had many Amazon shops and have always done quite well with them.

I've found that Amazon shops tend to do better if you concentrate on a niche and not try and duplicate the whole Amazon site (although I've had success with general "malls"). And it sure helps to add some relevant content that pertain to that niche, in order to create more of a "proper website" than just an "affiliate store".

I use the paid version of the AOM script (see any of the site footers below for the link), which is a great piece of software! It has an easy-to-use admin backend where you can make changes to the site, so no HTML knowledge is really needed (although it always helps to know a little). These AOM shops can be used for Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de or Amazon.fr. (Please note, as I have only one paid AOM licence, It is NOT included with the sales. I will change the sites to the free version instead, unless you own/buy the script - which may be used on unlimited sites)

If you generate sitemaps for these Amazon AOM-driven shops they get indexed very well by the search engines with 1,000s of pages! I generate up to 30,000 pages for some sites, although I try and keep it at 2,000 - 5,000 if it's a narrow niche. When well-indexed like this, I'm told these sites are also good for selling links or using for the DP Co-op Advertising Network. Or you can just link to your other sites and have 1,000s of backlinks to them in no time!

Here are some Amazon shops in a variety of niches: some established, some new - but all nice! :)

========= GENERAL / MALL =========

shopezhere//com
  • One month old Amazon mall-type shop. Domain dates from 2005 and is partially archived.
  • 30,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google.
  • Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and has been indexed. About 1,266 backlinks.
  • Stats ("hits" = "visitors") / Referrers.
  • More info here and here.
  • Amazon sales: $152.74 (x 7% commission). Also revenue-earning through Adsense (not tracked).
  • Registered at domainspricedright.com a GoDaddy reseller, for a free push (expires: Dec 27, 2008).
  • Valued at $162 (without taking into account any income) - BIN $150

sprayerstore//com
  • One year old domain. Used to be an OS Commerce paint sprayer dropshipping store (not sure for how long), but I turned it into a niche Amazon paint supplies shop when I bought it a month ago. This is a great generic domain (and incluses THESPRAYERSTORE//COM)!
  • 5240 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google.
  • Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and has been indexed (2,180 pages already in Google). About 701 backlinks.
  • Amazon sales: $740.05 (x 7% commission). Also revenue-earning through Adsense (not tracked).
  • Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: 2008-07-17).
  • BIN $200

========= COFFEE =========

sircoffee//com
  • New niche Amazon coffee shop. Great, short, brandable name! Domain dates from 2006.
  • Has 14 pages of added "Coffee Information" pages (see in the left-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages update automatically and are thus always "fresh".
  • Sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google.
  • Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and has been indexed. Some backlinks already.
  • Also revenue-earning through Adsense (not tracked). Assume no income.
  • Registered at GoDaddy for a free push (expires: 2008-02-14).
  • BIN $150

========= BOOKS =========

lotstoread//com
  • 2-Month old niche Amazon book shop. Great keyword-rich, brandable, generic name! 45,700 Results at Google for "lots to read" and 104,000,000 for the same phrase, without the quotes. This could even be a cool name for a real book store with an online presence ...
  • Site is already #4 on Yahoo, Altavista and AllTheWeb for "lots to read"1
  • Already well-indexed with 2,645 backlinks. Also indexed in arhived.org.
  • 20,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to and been indexed by all major search engines.
  • Amazon sales: $18.09 (x 7% commission). Also revenue-earning through Adsense (not tracked).
  • Registered at eNom, for a free push (expires: Mar 4, 2008).
  • BIN $130

========= RADAR =========

radarretail//com
  • 2-Month old niche Amazon radar detector shop. Nice name, and sale also includes RADARRETAILER//COM for free!
  • Already well-indexed (792 pages in Google alone), with a 3,852 backlinks!
  • 5,000 Page sitemap generated and submitted to Yahoo/Google. Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and is still being indexed.
  • Has 13 pages of added speedtrap/radar-related content (see under "Learn More" in the right-nav, and in the footer for links)! These extra content pages update automatically via RSS feeds and Wikipedia and are always current.
  • Amazon sales: $254.46 (x 7% commission). Also revenue-bearing through Adsense, Clickbank, Cafepress and Commission Junction (not tracked).
  • Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: Feb 27, 2008).
  • BIN $100

========= MOVIES =========

godfathertrilogy//com
  • New niche Amazon shop with valuable aged name. Domain dates from 2002 and is archived.
  • Several pages of added "Godfather" content (see sidebar).
  • Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and has been indexed. Some backlinks too.
  • Also revenue-earning through Adsense (not tracked). Assume no income yet.
  • Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: 2007-07-31).
  • Valued at $280 - BIN $230

========= ELECTRONICS =========

iriversales//com
  • 5 Month old domain, 3 month old nich Amazon iriver MP3 device shop. This is a great name!
  • 11 Pages of added iriver content, which update automatically for always fresh content.
  • Site has also been submitted to all major search engines and has been indexed (669 pages in Google alone). About 749 backlinks. High rankings for some keywords.
  • Amazon sales: $428.00 (x 7% commission). Also revenue-earning through Adsense and AuctionAds (not tracked).
  • Registered at GoDaddy, for a free push (expires: 2008-02-28).
  • BIN $150

Sensible offers also considered. :)

PLEASE NOTE:
I also have the following Amazon shops, and a few more, that I plan to list together with other sites in their niche, but feel free to contact me now if interested in any:

• bollybolly//com
  • elviszilla//com
  • formulaoneoutlet//com
  • highfivecomics//com
  • ipodbooks//com
  • leftbehindbooks//com
  • nascarretail//com
  • passionofthechrist.ws
  • rcretailer//com
  • remotecontrolcars.biz
  • searchdvds.net
  • simpsonscollection//com
  • xboxmarket//com
  • zunesalesoutlet//com

General notes:
  • For the registrar, domain age or expiry date - please do a WHOIS search. Domaintools.com is a good one.
  • To check PR, backlinks and indexed pages, please use iWebtool, Smart Pagerank, or similar tool.
  • If you want the traffic stats, please tack on /axs/ax-admin.pl to the URL and then click on "View in Graphical Format" to give you an idea of visits and referrers. I will only post Awstats screenshots on request. (P.S. "hits" in the AXS script is about equal to "visits" in Awstats)
  • Revenue details - for most sites I am NOT tracking income individually. My affiliate income is mostly just pooled. This of course does not mean that they are not revenue earning, just that I'm not tracking it.
  • If you require more info than posted in the initial thread, please ask and I will gladly comply if possible.
  • The Amazon sites come with the free version of the AOM script only (see site footer for link).
  • Sites running on the CommonSense Search or BANS eBay scripts (see site footers for link) do NOT include the script, as I have only one licence for all my sites.

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment Options:
  • Payment via verified PayPal account (no eChecks); or
  • Google Checkout (I will send you an invoice).

Free domain push (internal transfer) to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site, if required.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

Domain summit 2024

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SOLD at DP:
iriversales//com
lotstoread//com

Several offers received for some of the others, but right now the rest are still available.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Price reduction: 10% off the remaining sites until Sunday! :)

ados67

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SprayerStore // com & RadarRetail // com sold :)

Contacting via PM.

Adi Friedman
Two Believers Web Holdings.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
These sites have also been SOLD:
sprayerstore//com
radarretail//com

Still available at 10% off until tomorrow:
shopezhere//com
sircoffee//com
godfathertrilogy//com

I will also list these Amazon shops, and one or two more, soon. But feel free to PM me in the meantime if interested:
  • bollybolly//com
  • elviszilla//com
  • formulaoneoutlet//com
  • highfivecomics//com
  • ipodbooks//com
  • leftbehindbooks//com
  • nascarretail//com
  • passionofthechrist.ws
  • rcretailer//com
  • remotecontrolcars.biz
  • searchdvds.net
  • simpsonscollection//com
  • xboxmarket//com
  • zunesalesoutlet//com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators