Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed â˜…Get BANG for your 100 BUCKS! 43 Established sites incl. yup necks//com★

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a very limited time $100/site sale (but multiple purchase discounts apply - see below). These are all established WordPress powered sites with nice domains, many have good rankings and PR, but this is NOT a traffic or income sale. I'm offering these websites simply as-is, at ridiculously low prices to clear my server a bit for something else.

Topics/subjects/niches include: abortion, women's issues, horoscopes, zodiac, new age, health, legal, law suits, benzene, Bollywood, Borat, celebs, cars, auto, finance, comparison buying, domains, cheats, gaming, TV shows, Father Ted, tech, gadgets, Firefox, fishing, money, gizmos, religion, the Pope, sports, motor racing, IndyCar, drugs, meds, MP3, Zune, music, open source, paintball, politics, PS2, PlayStation, Halloween, rednecks, yupnecks, yuppies, coupons, freebies, discounts, smoking, issues, catholic, hosting, eBay, auctions, YouTube, videos, and more!

To buy is simple: just post SOLD to claim AND send payment (no credit card or check-funded) via verified PayPal account or Moneybookers to admin_AT_mesaverdeenterprises(DOT)com with a note for which site it is and your DP ID, and I'll get back to you asap. Strictly first-come, first-served!

I MUST receive prompt payment, otherwise the site goes to the next guy. If you cannot pay promptly, please don't buy, but give someone else the opportunity to do so.

OK, I am prepared to let these go for only $100 e.a. (for a very limited time only):
  1. abortion blogger //com
  2. active horoscopes //com
  3. animal spirits //info
  4. benzene questions //com
  5. bio fortunes //com
  6. blackrose fever //com
  7. bollywood marriage //com
  8. bollywood shaadi //com
  9. borat lingo //com
  10. buying a ride //com
  11. comparing pricing //com
  12. domain say //com
  13. endless cheats //com
  14. father ted //net
  15. fat matrix //com
  16. firefox link //com
  17. fishing guide books //com
  18. for the millionaire //com
  19. gadgets galaxy //com
  20. gizmo pimp //com
  21. holy father benedict 16 //com
  22. indy car //us
  23. isee domains //com
  24. mira pex //net
  25. ms zune //info
  26. music blogr //com
  27. only revenue //com
  28. opensource this //com
  29. paint ballo //com
  30. president kerry //ws
  31. ps2 system //com
  32. psx blog //com
  33. pumpkin layouts //com
  34. quite famous //net
  35. red necks //ws
  36. reg fest //com
  37. smoking kills //ws
  38. stay in the center //com
  39. the current pope //com
  40. urban pier //com
  41. wacky ebay //com
  42. youtube taboo //com
  43. yup necks //com
(Instructions: remove spaces and change // to .)

MULTIPLE SITE DISCOUNTS:
  1. 1 Site: $100
  2. 2-3 Sites: $95 e.a.
  3. 4-5 Sites: $85 e.a.
  4. 6 or more: ask me, I'll do you a special deal.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim AND please send payment forthwith (within 6 hours max), failing which, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

You can use a tool such as Domaintools or your favorite tool to see the registrar, age of the site, PR, etc. More info will be posted on request only.

PAYMENTS FORMS ACCEPTED:
Cash (i.e. no credit card or check-funded) payments to admin_AT_mesaverdeenterprises(DOT)com accepted via:
  1. Verified PayPal account [PLEASE NOTE: I'm in the US, so if it is a cross-border transaction (foreign country), please add 1% to the total price to cover PayPal's extra foreign currency fees (I will pay PayPal's normal fees)]; or
  2. Moneybookers.

WITH EACH SITE YOU GET:
  1. Free domain push at the current registrar (no out transfers - you can do so later at your cost and leisure);
  2. Website as seen, except some paid licenses (e.g AOM for Amazon stores) are not included (inquire if not sure);
  3. One week's free Linux hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter) [Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary]
  4. Site instructions
  5. Email support

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warrantees. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom