• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed â¼â¼â¼ and ❽❽❽ .com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_n

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
707
Reaction score
0
❼❼❼ .com
❽❽❽ .com
➐➐➐ .com
➑➑➑ .com
Might consider developping some Casino-related Websites? Good-looking on the browser's d_n bar… IE7 is there.
Thanks for giving constructive criticism.:ear:
 
not sure because its a hard to type in

hmm if you get lucky you can get high xx,xxx$
 
I could be wrong, but there is no way I would ever, ever take the time to type that in.

And I use the internet all day, everyday.

A customer has no hope in hell.


Jay
 
I never knew that you could register pool balls......valuable if they ever make it onto a Dell keyboard.
 
I can't see any value i'm afraid. No one
is ever going to type in ALT+whatever
and there are literally hundreds of numerical
dingbat domains that look pretty much the
same.

When the 7 and 8 ball become characters
on a pc keyboard THEN you've got something
to sell... I don't see it happening anytime soon
though.

Regards
 
reg fee,

and a massive law suit if you make (can't be bothered typing it but you know which one I mean) into a casino site..
 
reg fee,

and a massive law suit if you make (can't be bothered typing it but you know which one I mean) into a casino site..

PM me 'cause i just don't know what you're talking about_
 
yeah right!!!

I won't PM you but I will CTRL+C the domain in question so I don't need to type it :)

❽❽❽ .com

Go ahead and make a casino site with that. Then just sit back and wait on your inevitable C+D :-)
 
Sorry about that, i didn't notice my mistake…


Creature doesn't seem to be able to read "constructive"…:shades_smile:

What do you want me to say? They look like pool balls. Nothing wrong with that. If whatever character they are make it onto a popular keyboard then yes I recon you would have a valuable name.
 
Thanks for the appraisals, folks_
 
I only see 3 squares, teh font isnt installed on this computer, is it from a standard font ?

I don't see any value in a domain that not everybody can even use.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom