Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld $0.99 Transfer / Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I've opened the doors to www.Ready.ca, which is Ready Network Inc registrar interface.

The system is built from the ground up based on the new EPP system. In an effort to ensure everyone gives us a shot were offering transfers and registrations at $0.99, limit 1 per customer and only valid for the first year of registration.

I would love to hear what you think about the system, how it can be improved. We are hoping to offer a simple, yet powerful interface!

All the best,

Jason
www.Ready.ca

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Jason!! Now you are READY!!! Wow.. nice.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just bought a domain, it did keep asking for cira terms of conditions, even after I approved them, but just went back and re tried and it took me to check out.
Thanks

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@tedge PM sent

Thanks for letting me know...

Cheers,

Jay

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks Jason, I registered and used your special, paid through paypal. checkout was like tedge said, but worked.

what is the regular price for .ca? and do you offer url forwarding, or just dns settings? affiliate program?

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks HG, the everyday price will be $12.99 CAD + HST, we have a pretty decent coupon system that allows setting discounts per member, code based and promotion based. It took quite awhile to setup correctly but I'm happy with the result.

Url forwarding will be coming in the next update, but for now we just offer dns nameserver settings.

An affiliate program will be coming as well as an open api for those that wish to resell, but the resell option will probably be late 2011 to be completed and tested.

PM sent regarding the checkout process.

Cheers,

Jay

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks HG, the everyday price will be $12.99 CAD + HST, we have a pretty decent coupon system that allows setting discounts per member, code based and promotion based. It took quite awhile to setup correctly but I'm happy with the result.

Url forwarding will be coming in the next update, but for now we just offer dns nameserver settings.

An affiliate program will be coming as well as an open api for those that wish to resell, but the resell option will probably be late 2011 to be completed and tested.

PM sent regarding the checkout process.

Cheers,

Jay

I used it this morning. Thanks for the deal. I tried to point the nameservers on GamingRigs.ca but it wouldn't allow me to. Kept asking for IP addresses as well

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey NF,

It sounds like you went to the Create Nameservers which are for creating nameservers for your domain, not assigning nameservers. You can assign nameservers by going to My Account => Manage domains => Edit and then enter the nameservers.

Creating nameservers are for when you want to allow other to point to nameservers on your domain ie: ns1.gamingrigs.ca and ns2.gamingrigs.ca they require IP addresses provided by your hosting company which then allow CIRA to forward the traffic accordingly.

All the best,

Jason

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh...I see. Thanks Jason.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tbr.ca opening again soon? :eek:k:

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably not until after the new year...

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice to have personal contact with a registrar. I especially like your live( as in a real person) help. Thanks for the transfer and your assistance. I look forward to registering and transferring more domains to you in the near future.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
finally registered my first with ready.ca !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators