• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 01110,com - - - PR2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsu1995

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for offers on the following domain name:

01110.com

  • Name is currently ranked as PR2
  • Registered at Moniker; expires 10-16-2010
  • Buy-It-Now: $175
This name is registered at Moniker... I will push to the buyer's Moniker account within 48-hours after payment is received.
 
Last edited:
excellent word. This used to fetch in auction $200-400 I think but not sure now.
 
how much are you looking to sell this?
clear.gif
Looking for low $xxx range.
 
Last BIN reduction before I file it away for later use. . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom