• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers 1$ each, 美名.com 因特.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

caffea

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
365
Reaction score
0
美名 "Good Name" in Chinese

因特 "Inter" in Chinese, Chinese version "inter.net" (因特网 means Internet while 网 means Net in Chinese).

All @ dynadot

Dropping soon...
 
bulk price at Dynadot
net for 5.99
com for 7.75
same price for normal names and IDNs
 
因特.net SOLD
Please renew it for me and I will pay $1 +$5.99
PM me your paypal info
 
bulk price at Dynadot
net for 5.99
com for 7.75
same price for normal names and IDNs
Question-how does someone go about getting bulk price at Dynadot?

I have domains there and love the control panel and interface.
 
Question-how does someone go about getting bulk price at Dynadot?

I have domains there and love the control panel and interface.

You either need to deposit $500 or do $2,000 biz with them :smilewinkgrin:
 
因特.net SOLD
Please renew it for me and I will pay $1 +$5.99
PM me your paypal info

Please PM me your email address used @ dynadot, so I can push the name to you. Thanks.

-Jeff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom