• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale $1 no reserve auction. Ends 5:00 p.m central time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

updatedsports

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
806
Reaction score
0
This auction is for the domain name freeaddy.com
The minimum bid is $1 with a minimum $1 increments. There is no reserve. This domain name is registered at registerfly.com and does not need to be renewed until 4-24-2004

As a special little bonus, everyone who bids and doesn't win the auction will receive 200 banner impressions on the top of boomgames.com for free just for bidding. The winner of this auction will receive 500 free banner impressions (banner size must be 468x60 and .gif or .jpg. No adult or illegal sites/banners) You will only receive the banner impressions if the winner of this auction pays for the domain name.

This auction will end today at 5:00 p.m central time
 
only about 10 minutes to go....place a bid. This is a heck of a deal.
 
UnusedDomains.com is the winner.... this auction sucked
 
Thats an absolute steal. I would of bid on this
 
Originally posted by updatedsports
UnusedDomains.com is the winner.... this auction sucked

I don't think so... I think it rocked :D

I see your new auction starts at $10... didn't want to repeat this one, huh?

Domain was pushed, banner is on your site. YOu may not have made much money on this auction, but you sure are great after the sale no matter what. Thanks!
 
Ok, now go win the other auction....just think, you could be getting 2 good domain names and 1000 banner impressions for $13
 
I thought about it, but I do not usually buy that sort of TLDs. Not that there is anything wrong with them, just that I am not knowlegeable in that market...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom