Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

1 PR1 / 12 PR4 / 2 PR5 Names (.com) ($5/$15/$30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpicz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wrong. When it says it cannot be verified no pages were in google. When it tells you where it belongs to it's fake. I don't see why people dont check backlinks anymore pr is messed up now. I pointed it out in beginning of thread..

Rom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mpicz said:
Wrong. When it says it cannot be verified no pages were in google. When it tells you where it belongs to it's fake. I don't see why people dont check backlinks anymore pr is messed up now. I pointed it out in beginning of thread..

This for example
http://www.seologs.com/pr-check/pagerank.html?url=romanos.ws

It has many backlinks / indexed pages and is PR4. But it can't verify.

inspired1

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Exactly,

I am just confused how mad ppl are about any website telling them something.

I own many PR names, and only couple of them are VALID, because they have indexed content on google. And many names have not indexed pages on google, but they are also VALID. Page can have PR, because it was regged long time ago. And it can no longer have indexed pages, but PR is still VALID.

The only NOT VALID PR names are those, which are redirect with so called 301 error. If you type gogogo.com in google search, and it shows you as a result asdjhasdhgasd.com then this is 301 redirect. And this is NOT VALID PR. This is the only thing.

So guys, don't be scared but also don't tell something if you don't know or are not sured of something.

And by the way, I have pretty much PR4, PR5 available for sale if anyone need them.

Algis

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom