• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 1 word .com ** not sure about its potential**

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

w8amoment

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
432
Reaction score
2
celioma.com (online dictionary: celioma (n) : an abdominal tumor). Google shows about 8k results and ovt: 0 results. It's a not common medical term.

Does it have some value ?
 
resale value will be about reg fee, however to an EU it will be worth a lot as it is such a small niche. It's just that the chance of you finding an EU for that name isn't too great. I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you.
 
Its a great name to develop and then resell.. personally I like it and I would agree the STn.. Hang on to it.
 
any dictionary word that you have to exlpain cant be a a really great word to begin with..there is certainly some value, but I am agreeing with my fellpw domainers here, hold onto it and maybe someday some biotech firm that develops a drug in that field wants it, and then you could be making a great sale..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom