Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker 10-20% For Promoting/Brokering Sales At Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

gartrout

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to look over this offer.

DOUBLE THE OFFER. Let's give this a try. I'll double the offer below (20-40%) for the first TWO sales that result (based on the the time of the first two offers that result in sales).

Details:
  • You get exclusive brokering opportunity for up to 5 domains for up to 2 months.
  • Promote set prices mostly $499 or less for 2 weeks @ 20% commission.
  • After 2 weeks the domain may or may not revert to "make an offer" and be sold for more or less than original amount. Any auction or sale during this remainder of the month will be paid @ 15% commission.
  • During the following month the 15% commission will still be available during the first week for any sale (Sedo.com allows for offers to be accepted for up to a week after they are made, so this will cover that time as a buffer).
  • A 10% commission will be available the remainder of the 2nd month.
  • Since it will be an exclusive offer, you can earn commission even if a secondary buyer steps up without your direct referral. Not necessarily likely, but you won't be undercut for this.
  • After the 2 months, commission on the domain(s) will no longer be available under the agreement. A subsequent offer may or may not be agreed upon for unsold or additional domain names.
Getting Started:
  • PM me or post here with a few niche areas or keyword suggestions you would like to see domains from.
  • I will send (PM) 10 or more domains trying, but not guaranteeing, to fit your requested niche areas.
  • You can look over the list and request to have exclusive brokering opportunity for up to 5 domains.
  • We'll be sure we have a solid agreement on the details and then you can start promoting the domains as you see fit and within acceptable guidelines (no spamming, no misrepresentation of the facts related to the domains, etc.).
Again, I appreciate your time in looking over this offer. I am open to any suggestions or offers that may allow for a workable opportunity to promote and fairly compensate for any domain sales.

A few domains by way of example: RunTests.com, Staph.org, WorldEpidemic.com, WildDeals.com, DropNow.com, ExtremeClips.tv, DangerousToys.net, Tomato.es.

Thank you,
Gary <><

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom