• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed $10 per domain including HardThrusts.com!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wvdomains

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Got some feedback that as these are undeveloped domains, etc. - I probably shouldn't expect too much for them. Totally fine since this is a learning experience. :) These are listed on Sedo for $75 but I'm taking $10/each!

Boss****in.com
ClassroomTits.com
CuntMarket.com
Nurse****in.com
Teacher****in.com

...are in process of being sold.

BloomingBoys.com
BloomingGirls.com
Classroom****in.com
DesiMILFs.com
HardThrusts.com
LoveCherries.com

...are still available for $10/each!

Thanks!

wvdomains
[email protected]
 
BloomingBoys.com
BloomingGirls.com
Classroom****in.com
DesiMILFs.com
HardThrusts.com
LoveCherries.com

...are still available for $10/each! If you take them all off me, I'll give you all 6 for $50. We can do it via PayPal and then I'll unlock and we can transfer.

Thanks!

wvdomains
[email protected]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom