Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed $100 DN BUCKS...For the best

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm afraid those clouds you are seeing up in the sky are actually billows of an illegal smoke :)

The name is cool but I don't see anyone paying big bucks for it. Fishing clubs do not spend a lot of money on domain names. But I hope sjp proves the doubters wrong. I'd love to see him cash in on it because he has believed in it from the start - and in the end you must follow your own gut. Good luck!

Domain Summit 2024

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duke:

Your last post was 100% correct, but double edged:

Plus - As with all of your posts, it was accurate and you had great insight in to the domain market. Your opinion as to what works or not as a name is always so helpful.

Minus- You blew it because this thread is to win the $100 dnf bucks (which I desperately need), not provide the most accurate, insightful, or helpful appraisal.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi William - You are correct - your post is more deserving of the $100 DNB based on the parameters sjp set. I think you should get it, especially with the time and trouble you took to find and post references.. I think I am out of the running, but if sjp gives it to me - I will transfer the $100 to you. Good luck!

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This domain may be priceless... but I would have taken the $100 for it in about 2 seconds. :swg:

sjp

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for everyones help

Looks like william gave the best appraisal.. Congrats to william for winning the 100 dn bucks..
When i get off work, I will transfer them to you.

Thanks again

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duke:

The offer you made (before the results of the contest were out) of sending me the $100 if you won was very friendly. To reciprocate, I am way-upping my appraisal of E-dukeofearl. domains way way up (even though all 295+ extensions are available) - and yes, I am upping my appraisal of the Duke.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by William9
Duke:

The offer you made (before the results of the contest were out) of sending me the $100 if you won was very friendly. To reciprocate, I am way-upping my appraisal of E-dukeofearl. domains way way up (even though all 295+ extensions are available) - and yes, I am upping my appraisal of the Duke.

:laugh: Thanks William - I am flattered (I think). Don't spend all of those DN bucks in one place!

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I won the contest and received $100 from sjp today. I very much like the idea of an appraisal contest for DNF $ - so I am going to take sjp’s idea and run one myself on one of my domains (unless a moderator disapproves, if so I apologize and will C&D).

Look for my appraisal contest soon to be posted in this forum.

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No disrespect, but what kind of website would be associated with canepole? It is two words and 8 characters long. Hummmm maybe you should have took the hundred and ran.
$50

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see what you mean garyted51, I will immediately drop all my worthless two-words 8- character domains such as football, baseball, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom