• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

100% OF "Rich Jerk" For Sale On Ebay For 5.5 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all that interesting. I guess the rich Jerk is in need of funds?

Last year around this time he was trying to unload a nicely developed Social Networking site on EBAY - www.GuessWhatIheard.com - couldnt sell it. I offered him 3 grand for it and he said he wouldn't sell it for less than 50k - last I looked he had no offers over 10k.

I wonder if he had to sell his plane in the video too :) LOL!
 
I have Elvis sunglasses like these, for Halloween. And Steen, as a Canadian you should know already it *is* Avril :D
 
Someone with further wisdom than I pointed out that Avril is merely at an event where the Rich Jerk people have a sponsored booth. Hence the PokerRoom.com bag, etc.

My jealousy has been alleviated now :)


PS: Now even more impressed with their marketing job!
 
Some ppl think its worth more than what its worth.
 
Someone with further wisdom than I pointed out that Avril is merely at an event where the Rich Jerk people have a sponsored booth. Hence the PokerRoom.com bag, etc.

My jealousy has been alleviated now :)


PS: Now even more impressed with their marketing job!



she seems as if she doesn't even want him to put his arm around her.
 
yup its avril in da flesh. Funny The Rich Jerk looks like a cartoon character doesn't he?

Also funny, that auction had quite a bit of time still to go on it. He pulled the same stunt with the social networking site. Besides being rich no doubt has ADD or OCD as well! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom