Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$100k Sedo Sale...or not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As reported on sedo's sold list we find...

ipo-installment4.com 100,000 USD

Created just... well just 1 week ago, see there's still money in new reg's :lol:

Ok I know sedo guy's are pretty bright, how did they let this get by without question, really makes me wonder if a goof actually wired sedo his own $100k and lose $10k to report a fake sale.

Last edited:

carlton

Internet Real Estate
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's an unbelievable sale for sure. On the flip side, I have seen sales (particularly in alternate tld's) NOT get listed in Sedo's recent sales or get reported to Ron for DNJournal posting. Wonder what that's about? I know that a non-disclosure was not requested either. Odd.

D

Deleted member 70408

Or perhaps the $500k IPO.com sale that was recently reported had an installment plan, and this was installment #4, involving $100k? Considering that someone just registered ipo-installment4.com on 9/24 (which is a real LOL), I doubt they just sold it for $100k.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was IPO.com that was sold, not that other rubbish...

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dont worry if you missed out on "ipo-installment4" you can still grab the last installment - ipo-installment5.com - :))

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is what happened I believe...

A newbie saw the sale of ipo-installment4.com and went to check the WHOIS, he was very surprised to see the name was "available" so he quickly registered it. This name was registered just after Sedo announced the sale...coincidence?? I dont think so...

I actually emailed the owner out of curiosity and ask if it was for sale, he wanted 100K for the name lol

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im also assuming there is a lngauge barier with the reg. since it was reg through a registrar in India - he might actually think he's hit it rich!

I hope you counter offered

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or perhaps the $500k IPO.com sale that was recently reported had an installment plan, and this was installment #4, involving $100k?
Correct.

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone paid $8,- for 15 minutes of fame.

Last edited:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe it will go viral, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom