Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

external 11 WordPress websites in content niche for sale - aiannum.com

This domain name is for sale external to DNForum and per the conditions of the original post.

DigitalSplendid

Level 1
Reaction score
  1. www.workcosec.com (AdSense approved, price 250$). Screenshots.
  2. www.wfhire.com (AdSense approved, price 250$). Screenshots.
  3. www.softwareprog.com (AdSense approved, price 250$). Screenshots.
  4. www.progannum.com (price 75$)
  5. www.aiannum.com (price 500$, AdSense approved). Screenshots.
  6. www.pollclap.xyz (price 25$). Screenshots.
  7. www.datannum.com (AdSense approved, price 200$). Screenshots.
  8. www.wpexp.xyz (AdSense approved, price 500$). Screenshots.
  9. www.digitalsplendid.agency (AdSense approved, price 2500$, also includes transfer of WP Engine partner account, Impact.com, PartnerStack, and ShareASale affiliate accounts). Screenshots.
  10. www.techcosec.co.uk (AdSense approved, price 250$, also includes transfer of WP Engine partner account)
  11. www.digitalsplendid.shop (price 20$).
These websites can be utilized to establish your own services within the IT industry and generate income through affiliate marketing.

AdSense account will not be transferred. You need to apply AdSense from your own Google account, and I cannot guarantee of approval though provide support in the process.

Hosting for one year will be free if needed.

You can buy either domain name or domain name connected to the website.

Payment can be made through Wise/Paypal/Stripe/direct bank transfer.

Untitled design (1).jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

DigitalSplendid

Level 1
Reaction score
What I liked about the sale of splendident.xyz is that it is purchased by the same buyer who had around 3 years back purchased woosplendid.com from me on Flippa. The buyer then applied for AdSense account and approved. Now the buyer is confident that splendident.xyz too will be approved for AdSense. In addition, many of my affiliate links are still there on woosplendid.com, and any sale if tracked to woosplendid.com is shared equally. The same understanding will be carried forward for splendident.xyz.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
What I liked about the sale of splendident.xyz is that it is purchased by the same buyer who had around 3 years back purchased woosplendid.com from me on Flippa. The buyer then applied for AdSense account and approved. Now the buyer is confident that splendident.xyz too will be approved for AdSense. In addition, many of my affiliate links are still there on woosplendid.com, and any sale if tracked to woosplendid.com is shared equally. The same understanding will be carried forward for splendident.xyz.

Nice :) Repeating business is always great!! Congratulations!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom