Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

1127 Qualty Adult Domain Portfolio For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adult Portfolio For Sale 1127 quality adult names in popular and upand coming niches

buy these name today for a fraction of what they will be worth in the coming years.

Reason To acquire these names:

To keep your competitors from acquiring the names.

The way the domain market is moving this portfolio will grow in value over the coming years by several multiples

These domains are in up and coming as well as establish niches and some are Category killer names as well and loaded with keywords for SEO.

They do generate traffic as well but I am not selling on traffic value alone as how you choose to convert the traffic will affect the traffic value

a network with SEO and affiliate links will outperform any form of parking.

If you plan to be in this business for the long term acquiring my portfolio makes good business sense. I personally have lost the passion for the adult business and want to pursue other ventures that I am more passionate about which is why I am selling this portfolio.

Some of the names on this list could go for $50-$100K+ now and in the coming years even more. The average name on this list could bring $3K at an auction presently and once again much more in the coming years. In terms of private sales these names when all sold could be worth several times in the next few years what I am asking now.

Contact Directly at [email protected] please

http://www.cashcows.com/adultportfolio.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom