Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

12 HOURS AND STILL SPINNING... dumb newbie...what's WHOIS for?!

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had this happen before on different sites, but right now it is NAMECHEAP who is taking literally over 12 hours plus to let go of the name I am checking on before letting me go with a cessation of the tiny circle spinning by responding to whether or not my NAME is available. (Of course, this one has to be my another one of my one in a million "BEST NAMES OF ALL TIME!") There is most likely an easy answer, but why does this happen....and I am not leaving the page by cutting off my query into the name...it will spin forever, screenshots as proof(for court! haha!)!

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

maybe it's a sign....

a sign that you should stop checking domain names, at least until you sell some that you already have. :)

that's not personal,
just an observation of the cumulative posts that you have made on the forum, regarding difficulty in making sales.

but if you still want to continue with your agenda, then try another registrar for name checking

Good Luck!

imo...

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

maybe it's a sign....

a sign that you should stop checking domain names, at least until you sell some that you already have. :)

that's not personal,
just an observation of the cumulative posts that you have made on the forum, regarding difficulty in making sales.

but if you still want to continue with your agenda, then try another registrar for name checking

Good Luck!

imo...
Haha...that is funny...and it IS SO "personal" ... to me, at least ... and that's GOOD! I have switched to another registrar...yesterday! Ya...they just keep coming to me, and I don't register 95% of them. I just found that odd...you're right it is a sign! Let's face it!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators