Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise 12C.com Premium NNL Appraisal Estimates

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've listed this 12C.com for sale by auction on Flippa however there weren't really any other decent NNL names to compare it with in my opinion. Most are cryptic and unmemorable.

I first registered 12c.com 18 years ago. So it has never been up for auction until now.

I've made inquiries for 12C.net which is the next best extension to 12c.com and was quoted USD$8,000 firm.

Most interested to hear the opinion from anyone on DNforum.com regarding a fair price for 12.com

Its only on a 3 days auction at the moment just to test the waters. If it doesn't get much attention on Flippa then I'll look at listing it here instead.

Thank you for any advice.

OK having finally put 12C.com up for auction on flippa. I decided to go through all the buy requests I've had over the years and send them the auction link.

Most of them are from domain flipping spammers and they seem to constantly fill my inbox with their automated requests. It was so bad that I used to pay for domainsbyproxy privacy at Godaddy.

It turns out that there was at least one real buyer wanting 12c.com for a serious 5 figure sum just recently. Spammers and spam filters cause so much trouble, real mail often is missed.:(

Anyway, I'm still most interested in your appraisal opinions.:)

Also discovered today that most of the email inquiries were using double byte characters, most like Chinese language users.

So please keep that in mind when appraising 3 character dot coms. They may be worth a lot more than you think.

I'm definitely investigating that much further myself. Just how much are Chinese dot com investors paying for NNLs and LLNs?
buy12c.com.png

Mr. Deleted brought to my attention that 12C was the first production car wholly designed and built by McLaren since the McLaren F1

McLaren 12C

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I agree with you and if you you are getting a five figure for it than nothing like it.

However he going price of such domains is low xxxx

The sale fell through and never happened. However I'm still getting inquires for 12c.com

So there is demand for the domain, just need someone to front up with the money.

Anyway I've decided to relist it on flippa with a $1 opening bid. Just a 7 day listing with a low reserve. So its fair game for anyone now. flippa.com/5862658

The auction for 12C.com on Flippa closes in about 3 hours. Going for much lower than I expected but the reserve has been met and it will soon have a new owner.

Lots of interest from buyers in China but it has proven difficult to get them to participate in a Flippa auction. In spite of that, the top bidder is from China, which given the traffic and interest coming from China, doesn't surprise me.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom