Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

closed 1350 overture with the .com extention

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbobm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
Two can play the same guessing game; how much money is there in my wallet right now?

I agree but why overpay when your competition is placing valuation on X and you are Y???? I am currently in a first phase of a drop auction at pool and am trying to figure out what the right price is to win the name but not pay through the roof.

Domain Summit 2024

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If addidas.com gets 1000 type-in's a day would you rather buy that for $5000 or oasdfjalsdfjadlsfj.com which gets the same amount of traffic a day which is not in TM violoation.

If southamericanassgirl.com gets 2000 type in's a day but the traffic will not last because it's just a media event, would you rather buy that for $10,000 or thisdomainnamegets2000typeinsadayconsistantly.com which get's the same traffic consistantly.

What would you rather buy. Let's say both have the same amount of traffic. Carlinks.com or Mortgagelinks.com

It depends on the domain name and it depends on type of traffic in order to properly appraise a domain. Some traffic is worth 100 x more than other traffic

bigbobm said:
I agree but why overpay when your competition is placing valuation on X and you are Y???? I am currently in a first phase of a drop auction at pool and am trying to figure out what the right price is to win the name but not pay through the roof.
If the auction is in pool, no one else is in it anyways so letting us know the domain name will not hurt. Plus if there is another member here in the auction, maybe he will reply and you can tell him to back off this auction and you'll give him the next one.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$2810 was the high bid on this name at namewinner the day that it dropped. Also this could be a possible TM IMO. I think the name will go for at least $4000 at Pool.

bigbobm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:
$2810 was the high bid on this name at namewinner the day that it dropped. Also this could be a possible TM IMO. I think the name will go for at least $4000 at Pool.

what name?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The guessing game continues...

bigbobm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:

and it continue in the "domain name game" as long as $$$$$ is being made

mkx

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
The guessing game continues...
Yah, I am still trying to guess which finger he lifted :)

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am guessing Tarheels

although the overture has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom