Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

14,000+ Uniques per DAY, 404 Error Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
Could you reply to my post asking what the url to the file is.
you can x out the domain so that its not disclosed, but disclosing the path to the file may make it or break it with this tire kicker.

I think I saw another tire kicker asking the same question as well.

tq

The domain is sweetestlife.biz... that's in my original post there's no other domains involved here. That's why I told someone else that the path can't be given out in PUBLIC, however feel free to PM me and we can discuss...

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why dont you just finally pm me the url

tq!

and what other domains did it come off that I was referring to?
I didnt say anything about other domains.

As for my suggesting to x out the domain, for some reason, I didnt remember seeing the domain in your first post when I first saw it.
was it added after one of your edits?

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
why dont you just finally pm me the url

tq!

and what other domains did it come off that I was referring to?
I didnt say anything about other domains.

As for my suggesting to x out the domain, for some reason, I didnt remember seeing the domain in your first post when I first saw it.
was it added after one of your edits?

PM sent.

I might have misunderstood one of your posts. What I thought you meant was to remove the domain from a full url so people wouldn't know how to take advantage of the Trojan. The domain name was always in the original post.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FP1 said:
Currently taking offers

The URL is http://www.sweetestlife.biz

Traffic screenshots:
http://uploadhut.com/view.php/55675.jpg
http://uploadhut.com/view.php/55680.jpg
http://uploadhut.com/view.php/55682.jpg

17th through 22nd the domain was set to the current nameservers full-time. Stats update around 1am the following day, so todays traffic for 3/23 for example has not been calculated yet.

The domain appears to have been used in the past by a trojan of some kind.. I found a MCAFEE page that lists a trojan with this domain name.

The domain receives an average of over 14,000 uniques per day as shown through my webalizer stats. BARE MINIMUM daily coversion should you decide to monetize this traffic as opposed to offering a free Trojan removal resource. 1,000 uniques earns $3 on services such as Trafficz (CTR tests were done last week and the rate is too low to earn through services which pay based on per click, maybe somebody with a bigger portfolio can get better rates.) That in mind, 1 year revenue would be $15,330 per year. This is of course BARE MINIMUM monetization that can be accomplished with this domain name.

This is a very nice "sit back, do nothing, earn $15k+ per year" domain :-D

Your offers, questions and comments are welcome via PM.

Hey you forgot to post a link to the referrers which is required when selling in this forum. id like to see where the traffic is coming from.

Thanks
John

lindmar

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey you forgot to post a link to the referrers which is required when selling in this forum. id like to see where the traffic is coming from.

Thanks
John

PM him like the forum and all the posts request.
I dont think anywhere it says he has to post a screenshot of referrals

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Togoodhlth said:

Thanks
John

Referral links are not required... and would be extremely unethical given the situation. I welcome private messages to discuss further traffic details...

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Closed by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom